10. Locked up

One week later, I was still living with One Direction, not to mention sleeping in the same bed as Harry. It was awkward as hell, but when you are as stubborn as me there is no other choice but to hope the other gives up. I would really like to sleep alone, but unfortunately there isn’t a turn off button when it comes to stubbornness.

I opened my eyes slowly while taking a deep breath. This last week was exhausting, a new day with One Direction was a new day filled with craziness.

I sneaked out of the room and got out to the living room. Apparently the boys were more tired than me because everyone else was a sleep. I decided to take a shower and as I got in the bathroom I remembered that Louis broke the key in the door.

I stuck my head out the door to tell them not to come in, but the dead silence remembered me that everyone was a sleep. The boys would most likely sleep an hour or two more, so taking a few minute shower couldn’t hurt.

A quarter later I stepped out of the shower and felt quite refreshed. Nothing gave me more energy than a shower in the morning. Just as I wrapped a towel around me a tired face opened the door.

“LOUIS! Get out!” I screamed. To my surprise Louis listened and went out without saying a word. He must be very tired, I thought to myself and looked at my self in the mirror.

Without make up I looked like a hulk with freckles.

“Damn, you are ugly today,” I mumbled to my self. Just as I was about to step out Harry came in the bathroom.

He rubbed himself in the eyes, but quickly stopped when he saw me. We both froze and for a second we just stared at each other. He stood there in his boxers and his hair reminded me of a birds nest.

“What the hell?” I said while staring at him. He looked just as surprised.

“Louis told me that I had to get in here,” just as he finished his sentence we heard a key twist in the keyhole. We both looked at each other before we threw ourselves at the door.

“Louis, this is not funny. I don’t have any clothes,” I screamed while knocking on the door. But it didn’t help. There was complete silence outside.

“Fuck him! This is all you fault,” I said turning my anger at Harry who was too tired to really react at this.

“Whatever,” He said with a tired voice and sat down at the floor. I looked at him.

“Why are you sitting? Now is your time to show your manhood and knock down that door like a boss,” I said and laughed at the thought.

“Nope, and if I know Louis well, which I do, we are going to be here a while so I might as well sit,” he said. I looked down at my self and hated myself for not bringing any clothes. Nothing to do about it then, I thought and started blow-drying my hair. About five minutes later I looked at Harry. He was snoring softly while leaning towards the toilet. I took the opportunity to look as his abs.

As I felt I was close to drawling I shook my head. Why was he asleep? If we were going to be locked in a bathroom the least I could expect was some company. I searched the bathroom for good ideas of fun ways to wake him up.

After discussing with myself I found out that water probably was a good choice. I turned the sink on and took one last look at the sleeping Harry. He reminded me so much of a little boy that I almost felt bad of what I was going to do. But luckily I regained my sense and threw some cold water at him.

Unfortunately I didn’t quite get the response I hoped for. He opened his eyes and blinked and then gave me a half angry look.

“Did you throw water at me?”  he asked. I smiled cruelly before answering.

“Nope, you peed on yourself,” Apparently he didn’t see the humor in my answer so he didn’t even smile.

“Do you mind if I take shower?” he asked which caught me by a surprise.

“You shower? In here? While I’m here?” I asked and didn’t know how to react. He just nodded. That sent a jolt of a strange feeling through me. Not a bad kind of feeling, but it wasn’t a good feeling either. The word for this feeling was probably awkward. No way that I was going to be in here while he was showering.

“Hmm, let me think about that. Not a chance,” I said. He made a sad puppyface which was the cutest face expression I had seen all my life.

“Come on, I’m you boyfriend so you should manage me naked,” he said trying to convince me. Harry wasn’t my boyfriend at all, but it became an inside joke between us to pretend after the first night. Since we slept in the same bed and had done everything together the last week it wouldn’t be strange, but of course it wasn’t real.

“Dream on, since we are here and we don’t have any idea when we’re getting out you have to opportunities to what we can do. You can either have a private concert for me, or we could have like an interview,” I said and was excited at the thought of something to do.

“Um, as much as I like to show off my talent I’m going to go with the last one,” He said and smiled. After a short discussion I agreed to let him ask me questions as well.

“So I’m going to start with a typical interview question. What are the best things of being famous?” I asked but before he had the chance to answer I interrupted him. “No, wait. I got this,” I said and cleared my throat. I spoke with as deep voice I could to sound like him. “Um, the best thing for is probably the fame, the girls, the party’s and the sex,” I started to list up before he interrupted me.

“Don’t put words in my mouth. The best thing is that I have the opportunity to make a difference, to be the difference in someone’s life,” he said and looked me in the eyes. Wow, that was unexpected.

“Deep answer dud,” I said and tried to brighten the mood which had suddenly become serious. He mumbled something about being in his turn to ask me before he studied me to find a good question.

“I’m not going to ask you a question, but I’m going to ask you to be honest when you answer. Tell me a thing that no one else knows about you,” he said and flicked his head a little to get the hair out of the way. Looks like this is going in a serious direction, I thought while trying to come up with an answer.

“Hmm, I don’t think I’ve got anything,” I said. That was kind of a lie, because of course I could tell him something very special, but I didn’t exactly see the point in it.

“You are kind of a surprise,” he said with his deep voice. I raised my eyebrow. Was that positive or negative? I was about to ask what he meant by that, but I wasn’t completely sure that I wanted to know.

“Well, this is a bit to early in the morning to have such deep conversations so I have a new idea. Let me fix your hair!” I said and grinned.

One hour, and a lot of spans later Harry stood in the mirror looking at himself.

“Damn, I look like a girl,” He said and seemed disgusted. I looked at him; he really did look like a girl.

“This is the cutest you’ve ever looked since I met you,” I said before adding silently “Not that that’s very hard,”

“Hey! Rude,” he said before destroying all my heard work. He flipped his hair and as I was about to yell at him for ruining my masterpiece the door opened.

We both looked at Louis face, before exchanging looks. I would have gone for the kill, but I was hungry as hell so that had to be Harry’s job.

“I’m going to kill you,” Harry screamed and started running after Louis. I went straight to my room and put on some clothes before making some food. While I ate I watched Harry and Louis wrestle. Niall sat beside me, but he was busier with eating then watching them.