17. Everybody loves waffles

A punch in the stomach made me open my eyes briefly. Ouch… What was that for? I looked at Harry who apparently was a sleep. Did he just hit me in the stomach? I threw a glance on the clock. It was quite early. There was plenty of time to sleep. I turned around and buried my face down in my pillow.

Just as I felt my eyes were struggling to remain open I felt a push in my back before I was attacked, and when I say attacked I mean attacked. Suddenly I was buried beneath Harry who was of some pathetic reason trying to kill me by rolling on top of me.

“Get off me!” I said and pushed him off. He just mumbled something with his eyes clothes. Was he still a sleep? Well, that’s it I’m not laying here for another attack, I thought as I stood up.

For a time I had a very big problem to find out what I was supposed to wear because I didn’t have anything, but now I had the opposite problem. Too much to decide.

I spotted Harry’s sweater lying in the chair beside me. Perfect! I pulled it over my head and smiled at the immediate warm that was spreading across my upper body. Because the sweater was huge I didn’t feel the need for pants. The less clothes I wore in the morning, the more comfortable I felt.

I put on my slippers and then went out in the living room. Complete silence. Everyone was a sleep, and probably would be for a while. So what was I supposed to do?

I spent an hour just calling friends at home and talk to them. I tried Anna as well but she was busy. Of course I didn’t tell them where I was, because that would just cause very much drama.

Just as I hung up after talking to my sister I could already feel myself get restless. What now?

I went to the fridge which I often did when I was bored and took a look inside. I could make some waffles? The boys would probably enjoy that when they woke up.

The smell that came from the waffle iron was irresistible, and I got hungry instantly. I heard my stomach growl loudly. Luckily that’s the last one, I thought as I laid it on top of the big pile of waffles next to me. Just as I considered if I should wake the boys I heard steps. I looked away from my masterpiece and met Niall’s tired face. When he discovered the pile beside me he lit up.

“Is that what I think it is?” He asked me. His face reminded me of a little boy’s. I nodded.

“Breakfast,” I said with a grin like I knew what he was thinking. He ran towards me and gave me a hug.

“I love you,” he said excited and didn’t even bother to take a plate before starting.

“Should I wake the boys?” I asked him.

“Nope, more for me,” He answered with a mouth full of waffles. I laughed quickly before turning away from him to see who was coming behind me.

“Hey, that’s mine!” Harry’s voice said. I smiled innocently and made an excuse about needing something to wear. Harry got distracted by Niall eating waffles and gave me huge grin when he discovered the waffles.

“Don’t ever leave us!” He said and took a plate and started eating. Niall looked worried for one second, probably because he was afraid that Harry would eat too much, but I think he was to busy eating to really care.

It didn’t take long until Louis and Liam also joined us. We all sat at the breakfast table eating waffles except Zayn. They had all declared their love for me because I made breakfast.

“Should I go wake Zayn?” I asked after swallowing. They all shook their heads.

“That’s what he gets for sleeping to long,” Niall said and took another waffle, which was probably his tenth or something. The others agreed, and I listen to them even though I felt mean.

“Are you eating that?” Niall asked. Was he already done with the other? I was just about to nod when Harry snapped it off my plate.

“No, I am,” He said and took a huge bight. I wasn’t hungry, but it was my waffle so I wouldn’t let it go without a war. I ripped it away from Harry and laughed. I quickly stuffed it in my mouth.

“My waffle,” I said but it sounded more like some crazy animal sound. Harry looked at me with sad eyes.

“You beast!” he said and looked shocked at the other boys. They all pretended to feel Harry’s pain except Niall who was laughing loudly. He offered me a high five, and I gladly took it before sending a dirty look to Harry.

“Okay, so moving on from the waffle war,” Louis said and looked at me.

“We’re going out tonight and wondered if you would like to join us again?” he asked with a smile. They all looked curiously at me.

“Sorry I think I have to pass this time. It seems like I always do something stupid when I get drunk with you guys,“ I said and laughed. Harry looked shocked at me.

“First you steal my waffle then you refuse to go out drinking with us!” He said to me. I looked at him.

“Firstly, it was my waffle and secondly you’re lucking I’m passing. Cause if I didn’t you wouldn’t get to keep the title as shot master!” I said laughing. “In your dreams honey,” he said and gave me one of his cheeky grins. I was about to come with a comeback but Liam interrupted me.

“That’s perfect, I’m staying in as well. I don’t want to be the babysitter tonight,” He said and smiled at me. I was about to tell Liam how fun we were going to have but Harry shot in before me.

“Not only are you leaving me, but you are going to take Liam while you’re at it. I’m keeping an eye on you girl,” Harry said while pointing at me.

“No need to tell, Harry. We all know you can’t take your eyes off her,” Louis said playfully which made all of us laugh except from Harry. He was about to say something but Zayn who had suddenly appeared behind us interrupted.

“You ate waffles without telling me?” he asked furiously.