12. What a brilliant idea

Later that day we got picked up in a black limousine. I felt slightly uncomfortable in my dress, but I took it as a positive thing that Harry couldn’t stop watching me. That had to be positive, right?

When we came in I got shocked. I had been at many places, but this place was huge. We settled down and ordered some drinks, but it didn’t take long until they all were out on the dance floor except from me and Liam. I couldn’t help but watch Harry dancing. I quite enjoyed it until he suddenly found a very attractive girl to dance with. Even though I knew Harry was used to girls wanting him, I wasn’t prepared for him wanting them back. His hands were all over her and I was just about to witness them making out but I looked a way and took a sip of my drink.

“You don’t dance?” Liam asked me. I shook my head. I was terrible at dancing, the only way I could dance was by acting slutty, which I kind of hated. It was either slutty or like some lame fistpumping.

“I suck at dancing,” I said and turned around and found Harry again. The girl practically had her tongue down his throat. I took a last sip of my drink before looking at Liam.

“What the hell,” I said and went out on the dancefloor. I found a random guy and made sure Harry saw me, but he was to busy with the girl to see anything else. Great, I thought to myself.

“Hey, ready for some shots?” I yelled towards Harry. It took him a while to react, but when he finally did he grinned at me.

“One direction shots competition now!” He yelled. We all gathered around the bar and we all looked at each other.

“The one who can keep down the most shots win,” Louis said and ordered some shots.

“One two three,” Louis screamed out and as he counted to three we all swallowed our drinks down.

“I was first,” I screamed at Harry. He looked at his empty glass.

“No way, I was finished before you even put your lips on the glass,” He yelled back. One reason to the yelling was probably the loud music, but the biggest reason for our extremely loud volume was because we were all drunk. Well, all except from Liam who tried to watch us all.

“One more time,” Louis yelled as we got served with new shots. He started to count again.

“One, two…” He screamed but I interrupted him.

“WAIT!” I screamed and they all stopped. I looked at them with big eyes.

“Me first,” I said and took the shot before anyone else had the chance to react. Harry was right after me. After he swallowed he pointed a finger on me.

“You liar,” He said. I just laughed and was about to call for more shots, but Liam interrupted me.

“No more shots!” He said while giving me and the other a strict look. We all begged him but he refused to give in. Only minutes later I found myself doing shots again, and from there things were kind of blurry.

The next thing I remember was on our way home. I was very drunk, but not as drunk as I was earlier in the night. Liam had all decided that it was time to go home before anyone got in to some real trouble.

The whole ride home I was halfway out the limo while screaming that I loved Justin Bieber. Niall was suddenly beside me and joined in. I had no idea why I had this sudden love for Justin Bieber.

As we got home everyone was sent to bed by Liam but he asked me and Harry to sit down on the coach. Harry was pretty upset by something I hadn’t quite understood. I was just giggling, even though a furious Liam stood in front of us.

“Daddy Direction, you are hot when you are mean,” I said before bursting into laughter.

“No! Stop with that! Now you both shut up and listen,” he said strictly. Harry froze and but now he had a grin on his face. I just giggled some more.

“Okay daddy,” I said with a childish voice. That pissed Liam more of.

“You’ll probably not remember this tomorrow, but it’s important right now. I know that you to lying in the same bed isn’t exactly a good idea right now, but you are both to stubborn to agree to something else,” he said.

“Not if I can sleep in your bed,” I interrupted while giving him a flirty smile.

“Not a chance, you’ll probably rape me,” He said before he continued his lection.

“No touching each other, no kissing, no lying on top of each other, and no snogging and Styles keep every part of you out of her,” He said with a harsh pointing finger. Harry started moping again.

“But whyyyy?” He asked and looked at Liam with puppy eyes.

“No asking why, just do what I said,” Liam answered with a harsh voice. That guy was tough I thought as he sent us to bed. We both changed clothes quickly. When Harry saw me in my big t-shirt he widened his eyes while lying down in the bed.

“You’re looking really hot now,” He said honestly. I smiled at him.

“Right back at you,” I answered before I crawled up to him. We had never laid as close as we did now. We ended up spooning. His arms where around me and I could feel his body warmth.

There was a moment of silence, before Harry interrupted it.

“But I’m not tired,” He said in his deep voice. That sent me a, what I considered at the time, brilliant idea.

“I know something we can do,” I said and giggled. I took away his hands and made him lay on his back. He looked surprised at me, but I didn’t say anything. I just climbed on top of him before I smiled. He watched me curiously as I bent my head down to his. His body tensed as I put my lips softly against his neck.

They softly kissed him over and over again I could feel Harry’s hands feeling its way down to my hips.

I let my fingers find his abs and silently traced them carefully with my fingertips. As I moved my lips closer to his lips I could hear him breathing slowly.

“Tease,” he murmured. Just as I was about to kiss him on his lips Liam came in. To ruin the mood he turned the light off, which kind of made everything awkward.

“Monica! Get off him immediately,” Liam said with a strict voice. I could feel Harry’s disappointment from where I laid.

The next five minutes went by while Liam was yelling at us. He didn’t trust us, so he staid until we felt a sleep.

 -------------------------

So I'd love some feedback, guys! x