13. The punishment of last nights mistakes

“Get up now!” a loud voice screamed. I mumbled something before trying to sink in to the pillow. My head hurt like hell. What did I do last night?

Suddenly the picture of me lying on top of Harry came and I instantly felt my body tense. Oh god, how drunk was I last night?

The only sad thing was that right now I was too tired to care. I could have slept with him without caring.

“No, you both get up. NOW!” Liam’s known voice said. I could hear Harry tried to escape him just as I was.

“Come on, get out,” Harry mumbled with a tired voice.

“You to get out of bed within the next five seconds or I will find some water to throw at you,” He threatened.

I felt Harry moving beside me. Fuck, that meant that I had to get up to.

“I thought you were the nice guy in the band,” I mumbled as I stood up. My head was pounding like never before. Liam guided us into the living room where to glass of water stood with some aspirin lying next to it.

“Take it,” Liam said and watched us closely swallow. Then he gave us a cup of coffee.

“Drink,” he said. Wow, he should be like a sergeant or something I thought as I watched him.

I exchanged a worried look with Harry.

“Hey, why haven’t you woken up the others?” Harry asked. Liam just looked at us for a second before answering.

“Because none of them was as stupid as you two yesterday,” Liam said. I tried to remember what I had done that was so horrible, but I didn’t remember much at all.

“Well, where should I start,” Liam said while pretending to think hard.

“You started out with a innocent snogging-competition,” he said and I instantly became worried. I hated things like that, and I would have never done something like it if I had been anywhere near sober. And since I apparently did I could only guess how drunk I was. Harry didn’t seem to see the danger in that.

“You should not take this so easily Harry, this could ruin our reputation as a band, but luckily you chose the mostly drunk girls,” Liam said. We both paid attention now.

“Well, I guess since you don’t remember much you want me to fill the blank wholes. I can start by saying that you made out with a girl that was twice you size,” He said while looking at Harry. Even though he was mad he did seem like he enjoyed it a bit. I laughed at Harry’s look.

“You shouldn’t laugh, you made out with her twin sister,” Liam said. I stopped laughing right away. Now it was Harry’s time to laugh.

“I made out with a girl?” I asked shocked. Liam looked at me.

“Not only one, but actually six girls,” he said. Harry laughter grew louder. Fuck…

“Don’t laugh to loud Harry, you pulled down your pants and tried to make a girl give you a helping hand, if I’m going to use your words correctly,” Liam said. Harry stopped laughing and now it was my turn to laugh again. I really enjoyed this, but not for long.

“And you Monica got into two fights, one of them was with Niall and no one are completely sure why, but I think it was because he refused to give you something of what he ordered.” Liam told me. I was surprised at my self, did I really push Niall?

“Such a badass,” Harry smirked at me.

“Just shut up Harry, you were trying to find someone that could cut all your hair of,”

I burst into laughter at Harry’s face expression.

“And you danced on the bar, and when the security tried to take you down you tried to kiss him. He almost threw you out after that,” Liam said while pointing at me. Harry tried to hide his laughter.

“You tried to pay a girl to take of her clothes,” He said while looking at Harry again. I laughed loudly and ignored Harry’s angry face.

“Don’t laugh, ‘cause you were the girl, and you were about to take of your bra when I stopped you,” Liam said. He let it be a moment of silence.

“Okay, lesson learned,” I said while trying to smile.

“I hope so,” Liam answered. Liam was about to walk away from us but he suddenly turned around.

“And you really should get dressed,” he said while looking at me.

“Why?” I asked curiously. He grinned for the first time in what felt like forever.

“You’re going on shopping with Danielle and Eleanor today, you’re meeting them in one hour at the mall,” He said and enjoyed the panic in my eyes. Was I going shopping with them? What the hell was I supposed to wear? I couldn’t wear something casual. They were both incredible pretty, I would look like a train wreck next to them anyway.

“But I don’t have any money?” I said and almost had a hard time breathing.

“Do you seriously think that’s a problem?” He asked.