Our Secret Rendezvous

Slowly, I opened my eyes and everything's a blur.
My head is aching so bad.
I looked around and...
This is not my room.
I looked at myself and stared at my own hands, wait, where's my hands I stared at them more and realize that they're hidden under the long sleeves of the swearshirt I'm wearing.
Who's shirt is this?
Though confused, I shifted to my side of the bed and sat on the edge, how the fuck did I get here?
I think hard before it hits me.
I drank last night with my boss, and we kissed.
No, I kissed him, oh shit, I'm losing my job.
Then we...
We...
Oh, fuck.
We had sex.
I slowly turned my head around and there he is, sleeping serenely on his side of the bed, my boss.
I got to my feet and almost fell on the ground, my legs are dysfunctional. We really did fucked hard last night.
I got up and slowly walked to the door. I walked out of the room and close the door shut behind me. I, now, find myself in a hallway.
I found my way to a set of stairs. I descended down and a woman in her late 40's greeted me downstairs.
"God moron! (Good Morning!)" She greeted with a beautiful smile plastered to her face,
I smiled and greeted back, "God moron."
"Had a nice sleep? I prepared breakfast for you, and I dry cleaned your clothes." She said in a warm and welcoming way, I smiled, and thanked her for doing all such things.
"Never mind that. Here, follow me." She said and led me off to a beautiful dining table where pancakes, bacons, eggs, and croissants are waiting.
"Coffee, tea, milk, or chocolate, honey?" She asked, "Just water. Thank you." I said and she helped me out to my seat before disappearing to one of the doors.
I started eating and she came back with a water and my clothes stack neatly over each other in a tray.
"I've already run you a bath, you may get some shower after your breakfast." She said to me with a soft smile.
"Thank you so much." I said.
***
I got into the bathroom and put my clothes on the counter in front of the mirror, I checked the tray and that's when I notice that my phone and my wallet is in the bottom of my clothes. I checked my phone and saw no messages and no missed calls, I really need a friend. And I notice an unfamiliar piece of clothing in my stuffs.
A new underwear.
Its a Victoria's Secret panties but not like the one you could buy on sale. Its the type of underwear that's in the lingerie section considering it having laces and ribbons. I saw the price tag still intact and read it. Oh my gosh, this costs more than my weekly food budget.
But why do they have new unused underwear?
I didn't mind it anymore and got into the warm bath and took a really soothing bath.
***

I put on my clothes and looked at myself in the mirror.
I fucked up my life.
Sooner or later I'll be losing my job because of what I just did.
I sighed and turned to leave the bathroom, I got out and as I was walking back to the dining area, Bill was right in the threshold looking at me.
Do not make eye contact.
Do not make eye fucking contact.
"M-Mr-Mr. Skarsgård." I stuttered looking down to the floor.
"How was the underwear?" He asked, I looked up to him as I realize his question.
"Ordered my assistant to buy them last night and deliver them here this morning." He continuously said, I just nodded. What the fuck am I going to say?
"I'll just get ready, let me give you a ride." He said and turned, my eyes widen.
We can't be seen together! Not at work!Definitely not at work.
"N-no, no, I'll take an Uber. I'm good." I said, then he turned to look me in the eye,
"I insist."
***
I waited in the sitting room for Bill. And to be fair, this house is not really that bad. It's not what a single guy usually has because its basically a modernized mansion but its great.
Then I turned to the stairs as I hear approaching footsteps from the upper floor.
And there he is.
Oh, god. How many men would kill to be him.
And how many ladies would kill to be with him.
He's definitely a Christian Grey.
"Let's get going, shall we?" He said, I nodded and followed him out of the door.
"Goodbye, Mrs. Griffin!" He called back to the house, he then walked to his car and open the passenger seat door.
"Get in." He said, I looked up at his face and he's looking at me with his infamous gaze.
I stared back at him and slowly his gaze soften and he gave me a smile. I smiled back and slid in his car. He went around and got in his side of the car.
"I know what you're thinking," he said breaking the silence as we drove off to the driveway. I looked at him and stare at his face.
"You don't want us to be seen together at work." He said, I opened my mouth to say something but no words came out.
To think of it, he's right. How fucked up could it be if I walked in at work after hopping out of my boss' car.
"I go straight to the parking lot anyway," He said, "And besides, what are the odds?"
***
I sat in my cubicle pulling my own shit together. The ride to work went pretty well, the parking lot was completely deserted making my way to the elevator easier, and my boss, Bill, let me head to the elevator first.
I stare into the computer monitor not knowing what I'm doing, and slowly my mind drifted into bits of what happened.
Did he pin me down?
Did I ride him?
But I woke up with my underwear, and his shirt.
Shit. I woke up with his shirt.
"Y/N!" I was snapped out of my thoughts, my supervisor was looking at me in a very weird way...
"How was it?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows, what the fucking fuck! How does she know!?
"Huh!?" I reacted loudly.
Oh no, this isn't good. This is not good. What the fuck. I'm going to lose this job. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.
"How was your experience?" She asked, holy mother of jesus. She knew! How?
"It–its... f–fine..." I nervously said.
"Yeah, mine's fine too." Wait, what!? She... Him... I...
She did it too?
Oh my god, I knew it! He's a Christian Grey!!!
"The lounge was amazing, innit?" She said, "It's all so amazing, just explains why the Skarsgård's one of the wealthiest family of Sweden." Wait, what does she mean?
"But you know what I want to experience?" She asked, I just looked at her not responding, "Its to see what the boss' office looks like." She said, what is she saying.
"But you deliver the report every single day." I said, still confused.
"Well, like what I said, I always deliver it to the desk, like what you did! You know, the secretary's desk." Holy shit. Okay. I'll play along.
"Why do you–we deliver it to the secretary's desk?" I asked, shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.
"I'll tell you this..." she said, leaning closer to whisper to me.
"Our boss dont want anyone else other than her secretary in his office. And he's the most mysterious and quiet member of their family. He barely leaves his office." She said, Oh my fuck. I delivered the report to his office! Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.
"And the secretary, who I share the same name with is really secretive with him, like, I tried squeezing–"
"Bethany was suppose to deliver it."
"She... Uhm... She said she's busy for the night..."
Again, I drifted off to my thoughts. Of course, my supervisor and the secretary has the same fucking name! Why haven't I realize it! Why!? It was right there! Its the stop sign! Its the sign for a no-go!
"Hey! Hey! Y/N!" Again I was snapped out of my thoughts. "You're zoning out, are you good?" She asked, "I'll be back." I said and got to my feet, I rushed to the elevator. I pushed the butoon multiple times and slowly it opened, revealing him. My boss.
He looked at me with his gaze, "I-I'm s-sorry, Sir... I'll just take the stairs," I said and the elevator slowly slid close.
Authors POV:
"I-I'm s-sorry, Sir... I'll just take the stairs," you said moving away, not meeting any more of his gaze, and as the elevator door slowly slid close, Bill prevented the door and grabbed your arm and pull your body to the elevator.
The door slid shut, and he have you pinned to the elevator wall, "Ignorance. Nice work. Two can play that game." He huskily said, then he took your chin and tilted your head up to meet his gaze.
"If this is what you like, we can play."