Late night cuddles

The crisp night air wafted through your open bedroom window as you lay in the arms of your beloved. Nuzzling your head into Bill's chest, you place soft kisses as you drink in his sweet scent. Sex with Bill was always phenomenal, but today you were extra delirious after your love tryst. Silently, you calmly lay there, as Bill strokes your hair absent mindedly, his other arm encases your body. You often wondered if this what Heaven was like.
"How many kids do you want?" Bill asks, breaking the silence.
"Hmm, I don't know. Maybe two?"
"Only two?" Bill says, incredulously.
Pushing yourself up slightly on Bill's chest, you look at him questioningly.
"How many do you want?"
"At least five"
"FIVE? I'm sorry, and who are you planning on having these children with?"
"You, obviously" Bill smiles as he pushes a piece of hair behind your ear.
"I am NOT squeezing five children out of my vagina, Bill" you say, glaring him down.
"What about three? Would you have three?"
You ponder for a moment before answering.
"Yeah, ok three. Maybe" you say, lowering yourself back down on Bill's chest. He smirks while leaning down to kiss your forehead sweetly.
Bill rubs you back, stroking down your spine in long, languid strokes. Despite having been together for two years, Bill still gave you the shivers.
"What if I didn't want any children? Would you break up with me?"
You didn't mean to ask that question; it was a trap and you knew it. Still, you couldn't help yourself.
"Of course not" Bill responds, still stroking your back.
"You so would" you huffed.
Tilting your head up gently, Bill looks earnestly into your eyes.
"I wouldn't. No matter what you do or don't do. I'll always be with you. I'm going to marry you (Y/N), and spend the rest of my life with you, if you'll have me"
Bill continued to look into your eyes with such devotion. You feel the sting of tears burn your eyes as you lean forward to place a passionate kiss on Bill's full lips. You felt so loved in that moment, you were almost overwhelmed with happiness. You knew how badly Bill wanted to have a family.
You continue to kiss Bill, turning the kiss into a full blown make-out session. Once you both settle down and resume cuddling, another thought crosses Bill's mind.
"When did you know you loved me?"
Kissing Bill's chest, you sign before responding.
"When did you know?"
"I asked you first"
Feeling your face burn with embarrassment, you burry your head in Bill's neck.
"It's really stupid"
"Try me"
"Ok, so it was like, super soon into our relationship. Like a month in. I saw you playing with you neice and you were so cute and cuddly with her. I knew right then, I was in love with you". You say, turning your head so you can see Bill's reaction.
"Plus, you know, you're super hot" you say, trying to lighten the mood.
Bill smiles down at you before flipping you on your back. He places many small, delicate butterfly kisses all over your face, earning a giggle from you.
"You're turn Mister! When did you know you loved me?"
"It's so cliche, but from the moment I saw you" he says in between kisses.
"Nuh-uh" you giggle. "Liar".
Bill stops and pulls away. He reaches up and caresses your face with his long fingers.
"You're right. Remember when we met at that party?" he reminisces as he traces his fingers over your lips and jaw.
"Obviously" you retort.
"The moment I saw you across Alex's living room, I thought you were the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. I needed to talk to you. I needed to know you. I needed to be the one to make you smile. Then, you made this face; you know the one you make when someone is being ridiculous?"
Scrunching your nose up, you accidentally make the face.
"Yeah, that one. When you made that face, I thought it was the cutest thing I'd ever seen. I knew right then, that I was going to spend the rest of my life with you. I knew you were the one for me".
Bill averts your gaze and stares down at your stomach. Reaching up, you grab his face with your hands, pulling his angular face up to look at you.
"Oh Billy" you whisper before pulling him in for another kiss.
The kiss was soft, slow and full of love. You continue to kiss until you both fall asleep in each other's arms, exhausted. Before you fall asleep, a pleasant thought crosses your mind; 'Never will I be happier than I am now' but you were wrong. There was so much happiness in your future with Bill. Little did you know that the next morning, Bill would bring you chocolate chip pancakes with a beautiful diamond ring on top.
Yes, there were many more happy moments in your future indeed