Make up *SMUT*

⚠️Warning smut in this if you don't like that then don't read it⚠️

"I can't believe you lied to me" bill exhaled while shrugging his coat off and tossing it to the floor. You and bill had an argument. He had seen pictures of you and your friend josh earlier today. It made his blood boil seeing how close you and josh were.

"For fucks sake bill! For the last time I didn't lie to you! I didn't know he would be there!" Your eyes widened at him and you clenched your fists, your knuckles turning white. He sat in the kitchen chair hanging his head in his hands while tapping his foot.

"(Y/N)...you told me you would be with Audrey. You don't think that's lying whatsoever?"

You scoffed at him and shook your head and made your way up to your shared bedroom, You didn't bother to shut the door. You felt tears start to burn in your eyes and your nose begin to run. You hated fighting with bill, it crushed the both of you deeply.

You paced around the room and started to think. You were never told josh was going to be there, bill made you feel guilty. You were pulled from your thoughts when you heard knocking on the door. He stood there, arms crossed as he gave you a loving gaze. You stood where you were, not wanting to look at him.

"(Y/N), baby I'm sorry alright." You didn't reply and just kept your eyes locked onto the floor.

You heard his footsteps coming closer and you feel a pair of hands on your waist. His long fingers gentle squeezed you and traced the outline of your panties as he nuzzled his head into the crook of your neck. It took everything in you to not give in.

He started peppering your neck in kisses and small love bites. "Cmon babygirl..I'm sorry for yelling and getting mad. Let me make it up to you." Your eyebrows furrowed and you slightly nudged him.

You felt his lips kiss your sweet spot behind your ear, knowing that you would give in. You smiled softly and turned to face him. You tried to look angry but failed miserably. You kept smiling softly at him. He slammed his lips onto yours and placed his hands on the sides of your face holding you there.

"Mm..forgive me." He mumbled through the sloppy kiss.

"I forgive you skarsgård, only because you're cute." He immediately locked his lips with yours again and was backing you up to the bed. You gasp at the sudden fall and bill made his way between your legs.

"Fuck the foreplay alright? I need you and I can't wait." His gaze burned into you and you felt your core ache from the sight of him. His hair was falling infront if his face and his eyes were clouded with lust.

He stood up at the end of the bed and slipped his blue long sleeve shirt off. "Strip babe." He growled while playing with his belt buckle. You swallowed hard and sat up slowly, avoiding eye contacts with him. You grabbed the hem of your shirt and lifted it off your body, throwing it into a corner of the room. Doing the same with your pants and panties.

You lift your gaze to him and he was in complete awe. His mouth open slightly while his eyes dart all over your body.

"Hands and knees (Y/N).." He licked his lips and moaned quietly. You obeyed and flipped over. Suddenly, the sound of his pants hitting the floor filled the room. You blushed knowing what was to come. You started wiggling your ass at him and he chuckled. "Mmm naughty girl." You felt the bed shift when bill placed himself behind you. His hand was placed on your waist and his other hand guided his cock into you.

Your breath hitched and you moaned gripping the pillow infront of you. He was filling you so much, he could feel you stretch around him. The pleasure was so incredible and bill loved making you feel like this.

"Holy fuck baby..you're so tight and wet for me..so fucking good." He moved around a bit so he could get comfortable, he then firmly gripped your hips and thrusted into hard.

Your eye lids dropped down and your mouth hung open wide from the pleasure, letting moans slip from your lips.

He started picking up his pace and his moans got louder with each thrust. You can just imagine what he looks like in this moment, his brows furrowed and eyes closed tightly, and his mouth slightly open, letting sinful words get passed his lips.

"F-fuck bill don't stop." Your head fell forwards hitting the pillow and your moans now muffled, all this quickly changed when bill yanked your hair back. You screamed out at the sudden action and bill breathed out a chuckle while moaning. That's the only sound in the room plus his hips slamming into yours.

"I can feel you tightening around me baby...are you gonna cum around my cock?" Those words sent shivers down your body.

"Y-yes bill.."

"Good girl..cum for me." You were a moaning mess beneath him. He loves seeing what he does to you.

He leaned down and bit down onto your shoulder, a deep growl left him while he kept slamming into you. "God dammit baby...fuck cum for me." Your eyes rolled to the back of your head, bill leaving you a panting mess.

"Where do you want my cum baby?" He moaned into your ear. So many places swirled through your mind, but you chose bills favorite place. "Cum in me bill." You whined out, feeling yourself getting closer to your high. He groaned at your words and continued pounding into you.

Your stomach tightened and your walls began to clench too, making bill curse loudly.

"Bill! oh fuck yes I'm cumming!" You could hear him panting and he could feel your release dripping down his cock.

"Good fucking girl (Y/N)!!" He screamed loudly as he came inside you. Your chest was rising and falling quickly. Bill leaned down and kissed your shoulder blade. He slowly pulled out of you and fell next to you. Your legs eventually gave out and you laid there staring at his beautiful state. Beads of sweat were dripping down his face, he swallowed hard and turned to look at you.

You laughed softly and he laughed in return. He had a huge smile plastered on his face.

"Come here love..come cuddle." You laughed softly at him crawled up to him. Gently, you placed your head on his chest and traced your finger over his belly. His arm was wrapped around you and he kissed your head.

"I really am sorry baby, I know he was just a friend...I just get jealous."

"It's fine bill, I love you so much."

"I love you you more (Y/N)." He replied sweetly