Bounce *SMUT*

⚠️Warning smut in this if you don't like that then don't read it⚠️

"Mmmf...Bill..." you moaned as he rolled his hips into you, his cock sliding in and out of your cunt whilst his first finger on his right hand brushed against your clit. Oh how the sex was good with Bill. He made you feel beautiful, sexy even. And so you never made love in the dark or under the covers, there was nothing to hide from him and he had nothing to hide from you.
Bill's other hand was groping your breast and rolling your sensitive nipple between his finger and thumb which filled you with a warm pleasure that swirled around inside of you. And then he paused, his cock still inside your clenching walls. He kissed you lightly as you tried to protest, and then pulled back with his hair in his eyes.
"Baby...baby I want you to ride me." He said huskily, his finger and thumb still toying with your nub. You froze, eyes wide and brows creasing.
"R-ride you?"
"It'll feel so good baby, so good." His mouth had pulled into a sexy little smirk but your whole body had filled with dread. There was no way a girl of your body shape and weight would dare ride a man during sex. You were positive you were too heavy and that you'd end up breaking his hip bone as you bounced up and down.
"I can't..." you whispered. Bill faltered and his finger and thumb stopped.
"Why's that?" He asked gently, his face now full of concern. You tilted your head away, exposing your neck to him.
"You know why."
Bill exhaled.
"I don't care if you're big." You didn't expect his lips to press against your neck, nipping gently and causing you to gasp. "I want to have my sexy girl riding my cock because I love the way her body moves."
He gave another rough thrust before pulling out completely and kneeling up between your parted thighs. You immediately closed them, your shyness returning.
"Bill..."
"I can handle you quite easily." He smirked and then grasped your wrists, pulling you upwards. "Now ride my cock, babygirl."
And then he was pulling you on top of him and you couldn't do anything except straddle his hips right above his cock. It was strange seeing Bill below you, but his expression was that of one who was enjoying themselves quite a lot. You could feel his cock poking your entrance, causing your thighs to quiver. Bill took hold your your hands and brushed his thumbs over the back of them comfortingly.
"Hey, if you don't want to do this then we can stop. I don't mind." His voice was so gentle, so loving. You met eyes with him and offered a shy smile.
"I do want this, I'm just nervous. You'll tell me if I'm too heavy, right?"
"If I can't handle you I'm not a proper gentleman." Bill replied and you couldn't help but giggle. Another beat passed and you blew air from your lips. And then you sank down onto his cock.
Almost immediately you whimpered his name as his cock filled you to the base, making you feel full. Bill's hands squeezed yours as he grunted loudly, his hips jolting upwards and hitting the spot inside of you that caused you to see stars. This felt so fucking good and for a moment you both had to process the feeling of one another in this new position.
"F-fuck..." Bill barely muttered. His hands were still squeezing yours but when you began to slowly slide up and down his length his hands swiftly moved to grab onto your wide hips and help guide you up and down. Your hands fell to his smooth chest and your mouth slowly formed an 'o' shape. As your speed began to increase, your breasts and soft tummy began to jiggle and your bum rippled deliciously. Bill was smiling now as he watched you.
"So..fucking sexy... Bounce, baby, bounce on my cock." He spurred you on and all you could do was moan and move faster, your body moving in time with the thrusts. You moved one hand from Bill's chest to your clit and began to rub it swiftly, the pleasure in your body spreading and your end nearing. "That's it," Bill continued, "I can feel you clenching more around me. You gonna cum for me, baby?" He taunted breathlessly. You nodded and swirled your fingers around your clit faster and faster.
"So good..." You barely spoke. And then you felt it, the edge of your orgasm. Your eyes scrunched shut and your 'o' face returned. "Billy, I'm gonna cum!" You cried. He smiled and thrusted his hips upwards more vigorously in time with you, the vein that ran along the top of his manhood rubbing against your pleasurable g-spot.
"I'm gonna cum too. Look at me, baby. Look at me as we both cum."
You pried your eyes open and looked down at Bill to see the love and adoration in his eyes. That was all you needed for your orgasm to shake you through. You couldn't stay sat upright, falling down and moaning into Bill's left ear. He too was moaning and his cock twitched inside your clenched channel. This was pure bliss. And it took you both some time to fall from your orgasmic highs.
When you realised you were lay fully on top of Bill, you panicked and tried to pull away, but the beautiful male simply wrapped his arms around you, his hands spread across your soft back.
"No, stay." He murmured into your ear. And you did. You both only parted when he pulled out of you and discarded his condom and clean up, but he returned shortly afterwards to snuggle against your warm, soft body. He lazily nuzzled his cheek against your breasts, using you as a pillow. You didn't mind.
"Love you." You whispered. Bill hummed.
"Love you too, my sweet, sweet girl."
Life was good, life was content