Chapter 1

Mobius is a world where anthropomorphic animals called Mobians reside. Thousands of years ago, Mobians were like regular animals, and they were divided by predator and prey. But in the present day, predator and prey live peacefully in harmony. Mobians have evolved over time, and they now like just like people. They live in homes, have friends and family, have jobs, and do anything people do.

And the city of Emeraldtopia is where predator and prey first came together to peacefully coexist. And it is a city where anyone can be anything!

Somewhere far away from Emeraldtopia, in a rural village called Mobodoom, a young rabbit was walking through the fair with her mom and stepdad. She held both of their hands as she walked around. For some reason, she was wearing a police costume.

Her mom and stepdad, Vanilla the Rabbit and Vector the Crocodile, knew why she was wearing the costume. A few nights ago, she told her parents that for her dream career, she wants to be a police officer. But not just any police officer. A police officer in the Emeraldtopia Police Department, or EPD for short.

But Vanilla and Vector were concerned about their daughter's choice for a career. Emeraldtopia was just so far away. It wasn't the fact that predators were roaming around the city. The family liked how things were peaceful between predators and prey, especially since Vanilla is a rabbit and Vector is a crocodile. Their marriage was a perfect example to how predator and prey can peacefully coexist.

"I'm going to make the world a better place! I just know I'll be a great cop when I enroll in the EPD when I grow up!" their daughter said with a determined tone.

"Uh Cream, are you sure you want to be a police officer? It will be extremely difficult to do so. Especially since there's never been a rabbit cop in their city," said Vector.

"Really?" asked Cream.

"Yeah. I'm afraid so," said Vector.

"Oh... well, then I'll be the first rabbit police officer! I'm going to make the world a better place!" said Cream.

"Yeah, or... you can make the world a better place by joining your mom and I in our farming business," said Vector.

They walked up to a stand at the fair so that they could check on how the sails with some of the produce were going. Vector and Vanilla had the best farming business in Mobodoom, and they grew all sorts of vegetables and fruits.

As Vector and Vanilla started talking about their farming business, Cream didn't listen. She wasn't being rude, because she knew it was rude to ignore someone when they talk to you. But what caught her attention was that down the booth, she saw a few of her classmates walk away and leave the fair, but someone followed them.

It was Marine the Raccoon. Marine was the school bully, and she picked on the other kids because of what they wanted to do when they grow up.

Cream didn't like how Marine was following her classmates. When her parents weren't looking, she slipped away. Outside the fair, she saw Marine take some of the fair tickets that Ray the Squirrel had to play games.

"Hey! Give those back, Marine!" Ray shouted.

"What? It wasn't me, fake detective!" said Marine.

"I'm not stupid! You literally just snatched them from my hands just seconds ago!" said Ray.

Cream bravely stepped forward and said, "Hey! Marine, kindly return my friends' tickets, and there won't be any trouble!"

She held out her hand, expecting Marine to hand over the tickets. But Marine only laughed at her.