Author's Note

Hello everyone!

Firstly, I just want to say thanks for clicking on my story! 

For those who read Black Stars, welcome back!! And for those who are new, hello!! 

Please be aware that this a sequel to the first novel in the Mors Mortis Trilogy, Black Stars, so I recommend reading BLACK STARS before starting this story, as it probably won't make much sense otherwise. 

You can access Black Stars through my profile, or from the link here: 

https://www.wattpad.com/story/65373583-black-stars-the-mors-mortis-trilogy-book-1-editing

com/story/65373583-black-stars-the-mors-mortis-trilogy-book-1-editing

Another note:

This is the first draft of Dark Matter and because of this there are a few typos, a few loose ends and a few not completely polished chapters. If this bothers you, maybe wait until mid-2020 to read, as that is when I will have finished editing (if everything goes to plan).

If you are enjoying this series and want to show your support, please consider adding these books to a public reading list. It allows more readers to discover them :) 

Copyright © 2018. All works posted here are the property of Skylar Black. Please do not use without permission. Any duplication or reproduction of all or part of the work without explicit permission by the author is illegal.