Chapter One

Eleven Years Later...

The whole castle is quiet. No sound is heard in the whole area. Only my footsteps against the cold marble floor. I smirk. Everything is same, nothing has changed since I have left.

"Who is here?!" One of the guards yells loudly and I smile again. "Who are you?!" He stops in front of me. He is handsome, with dirty blonde hair and piercing sea blue eyes. He doesn't look like northern. Next to him stands a Tully. He has auburn hair like me only with Tully's blue eyes. The blonde should be eighteen while the Tully should be thirteen or fourteen.

"My name is Bianca Alissa Stark." I say with strict voice and look inside the blonde's confused eyes.

"You are no Stark." The boy next to him says in angrier voice. "Uncle Ben is in Night Watch, while dad has no other siblings." The boy says in angrier voice. Dad...? Is he Stark?

"Robb?" I pronounce the first name coming in my mind and smile fondly at the little brother. The boy looks at me confused, but nods. "Take me to parents." I say with authoritative voice and to my surprise he obliges to me.

We start walking in the deserted corridors and I often catch the blonde boy glancing at me, his eyes sparkling in amusement. The further we go the more people are appearing and all of them are stopping at my sight. Some start whispering while others just stare.

We stop in front of our parents bedroom and I smile when I remember my fond memories of father. Robb knocks on the door gently and with slight hesitation the door opens revealing Ned and Catelyn Starks.

"There is someone wanting to see you." Robb says in confused voice, but they don't listen to them, as their eyes are glued on me.

"Bianca?" Uncle Ned says in low voice and without hesitation hugs me tightly. The warmth coming from him brings me to my tears. His tears are falling on my head, but I don't complain as the part of me has missed him. He is the only reminder of dad left to me.

"B-Bianca..." mother whispers in low voice, her tone full of misery, guilt and something else I can't name. I look up at her, swallowing my tears and anger as I see her face broken into smile. She hugs me herself and kisses me gently on my forehead.  "I am so sorry. I am so, so sorry." She starts sobbing as hugs me and I find myself forgiving her. "Come inside... we have a lot to talk about." She pushes me inside her room and Ned follows, closing the door behind him, ignoring Robb and the blonde completely.

"What? How?" Mom asks me as smiles at me through tears. "They told us that they couldn't find you... we were searching for you... they told us that you might be dead."

"Well, I am alive and here." I say bitterly and give them small smile. "I returned home." I whisper sadly and close my eyes. "How... how are you going to introduce me to... people?" I ask them immediately and regret it. Their faces tell me that they weren't even thinking about it. Maybe I wasn't even supposed to be seen by others.

"As... as my daughter." Ned whispers and smiles at me. "If you don't mind. Everyone knows about you as a Lost Stark... they will be happy to see you." He tells me in gentle voice and I nod. Maybe... just maybe he is right.