Chapter Twenty - Seven

"You are lucky." She whispers as she starts tidying the room. Her muddy brown eyes are scanning the dirt on the floor. I look at her confused and smile at her messy blonde hair.

"What do you mean?" I ask her confused. My voice is quieter than I intended.

"You are lucky to be in love with your best friend." She grins at me and turns back at the broom.

The whole hall is quiet. No one dares to move or speak. Theon is still hugging me and whispering soothing words in my ear. But it irritates me more.

"Enough." I yell and push him back. My eyes become as cold as ice, even though just mere touch of his sends shivers up in my spine. "Dragonfly." I call him and he disappears. The low chattering goes over the crowd, but no one is brave enough to voice them louder.

My feet are touching the marble floor, making tapping sound with every step I take. My lips are quivering a bit, and fear is creeping up on me, but I don't let it be shown.

"How are you?" I gently ask Talisa and give her my hand to lean on. She hesitantly takes my hand and I help her up with soft smile on my face. "Go to Robb." She nods and without any delay runs to my brother.

I turn my attention back to Lords and slowly start walking at their direction. Lord Frey is shaking furiously, while Lord Bolton is just looking at me with death glare inside his icy eyes.

"Lord Frey, Lord Bolton." I greet them with sneer and give them the tightest smile, which seems to scare the old man even more. "I heard you planned a murder... on a wedding." I raise my eyebrows and smile.

"Lady-" lord Frey starts, but I rise my hand and stop him, before he can go any further.

"Nope." My smile turns into thin lines. "Lord Lannister told me about it, himself." I say loudly for everyone in the hall to hear. "And I will not tolerate the betrayal." I snap at them and close my eyes for a second to calm down. "I have thought of descend punishment for all of you."

I turn my back at them and start going to Robb, who is looking at me speechlessly.

"This is not, how you should meet your sister." I tell him with soft smile evident on my lips.

"How... how did you break free?" He asks me a bit confused.

"You saw my dragon. You saw my powers." I say in surprised voice and shake my head. "Still interested?" He shakes his head and smiles. "How is Sansa?"

"She is good." Robb says and sighs. "She... is worried about you."

"It's okay." I smile and turn back. "My punishment for Lord Frey and Lord Bolton is... for them to be castrated." I say loudly and smile triumphantly. "And I want them to be served with their own manhood." The creepy smile appears on my lips. "Other Freys or Boltons who are older than 21 will be either sent on the Wall or forever be under the pledge of Starks' Army." I say loudly and challenge others to even say anything.

Someone puts his hand on my shoulder, forcing me to avert my attention from culprits.

"Are you sure you want to..." Robb coughs and continues. "Serve them with their own... mm... manhood?" He asks me uneasily and I smile.

"Don't worry, they will be given normal meat. But they don't have to know." I whisper low enough only for him to hear. He nods and then sighs again.

"About the pledge..." he continues louder and looks at uncle. "They are under House of Tully."

"I don't care." I say rudely. "If Tullys were able to have hold of them this wouldn't have happened."  I snap at Robb and sigh. I turn at Roose and give him dubious look. "Take the prisoners in the dungeons." I order, but before anyone can touch them I change my mind. "Take them in Riverran, and then lock in the dungeons." I bark the new order and turn at the crowd. "You may continue the feast." I say bitterly and start going out of the hall.

***

Crowd are silently staring at the doors, from where the young princess has left. The events of the evening have left the guests scared and more guarded. They surround their king immediately and start obliging to the orders their Princess gave them.

Robb Stark is staring at the blood spilled on the marble floor, his eyes holding shock and anger inside of them as he understands that he was betrayed by his own men.

Lord Edmund is looking at his nephew with worry and guilt even though he knew nothing about it.

Lady Catelyn Stark is staring at the doors like every other person. Shame is creeping up on her spine, making her shiver. She had pushed her daughter away, ashamed her, humiliated her and yet. She exchanged herself for her sister, escaped the prison and saved them from their certain death. Her lips are quivering as silent tears are making their way down her face.

"Where did she go?" Theon whispers in a low voice and looks at Robb with slight glint in his sea green eyes.

"I... I don't think it's the best time to see her." Robb whispers back and clears his throat. "You might brought her... back to senses... but... she has changed, Theon." He whispers again and sighs. The sight of his sister, hanging in the air is still vivid in his memories. The power surrounding her and eating her alive.

"Shadow Dancer." Mellisander whispers in a low voice from the back of the hall. Her eyes drift back to Lord Stannis and Lord Renly, who were unnoticed in the chaos. The lady in red knew that something was off about this girl and recent event has proved her right.