Chapter Thirty

"Bianca." Lyanna calls me and smiles gently at me. The soft smile is adoring her face and I really like watching her.
She pats the spare seat next to her and motions for me to sit on it. Which I do, indeed. "How are you, sweetie?"

"Good." I whisper with slight off-tone. "Just... bored." I admit and sigh. Ever since that jerk left I have been like that. Stupid boy.

"Miss the Kraken?" Auntie asks me with small smirk and I blush, shaking my head. "Sure about that, missy?"

"Yeah." I lie and smile. "I mean, he told me mean things. I do like him no more."

"Okay." She nods and smiles. "I do believe you." I sigh in relief and smile. "But... Bianca remember... when you fall in love, don't ever let them go. They will be the only power, having your back. Love will be the only thing that will bring you back to senses and make you keep going."

The love is only thing that can bring us happiness and pain. I walk in the gardens, full of roses and mellow trees. My head is casted down on the muddy ground. And I can feel the power radiating off of the plants bellow me.

"You look different." Painfully familiar voice whispers out of nowhere.

"Not that you look same." I grunt back, his existence irritating me.

"Yet, you called me." He reminds me and smiles, if that creature can smile. "Why?"

"Because... I needed help." I mumble and roll my  eyes. "Dragonfly... you are powerful, the most powerful maybe... but I called you to have some affect on people."

"You could have called him." He mumbles even more angrily and looks directly in my eyes. His blood red eyes never leaving mines.

"Yes. But I didn't want to." I shrug and walk past him. He is enormous, which isn't surprising considering that he is a dragon. One of the four. The ancient and powerful.

"They are becoming stronger." He informs me, without even glancing at me. "And while you fight here your, unimportant wars, they are getting ready to conquer your world."

"I know." I grunt with gritted teeth.

"Then, what are you going to do?"

"Use my powers, again." I shrug and smile with knowing, sad smile.

"I know that look, lady." His tone is official and serious. "Just... don't do anything... drastic." With these words he disappears.

***

The night is cold. Colder than usual. The wind is blowing past me and frosting my insides. Nightshade is by my side, never leaving me and accompanying me, wherever I go. I pat her fur gently and smile at her sleeping figure.

"The child of the prophecy." The gentle voice is heard, which wakes even Nightshade. She growls and looks around. "Come on, show her what you are."

"Leave her alone, Derry." I hear a growl emitting from my dire-wolf. I stare at her with wide eyes and scared. But I don't move. I still feel safer with her.

"Very well, then." She steps forward and beautiful deer appears in front of me. Baratheon. "My name is Derry and..."

"You are the royal deer of Baratheon." I say without thinking and bite my lip immediately.

"And you are the Lone She-Wolf of Starks." She tells me in gentle voice and comes closer.

"How are you?" Her voice is low and distant. Her long, red hair is resting on her snowy white shoulders and she is shaking from the coldness out in here.

"Good." I whisper and smile at her. "How are you, Sansa?" I look at her and start scanning her face. She has changed. We all have changed.

"I miss Arya." She whispers with tears in her eyes. "I miss dad... and Jon." She adds in lower voice. "And... I miss the peace."

"The peace won't be soon." I reply without trance of lying. "Sansa." She looks at me with confused and scared eyes. "You... You aren't a child anymore. You have to realize that... War means growing up faster and be... be a different person. A stronger one." She nods, not sure about herself. "Sansa..." I kneel in front of her and hug her tightly. "You are beautiful, strong and smart woman. You can change destinies and... people love you. You don't have to be afraid."

"I... I want to be like you." She admits and hugs me back.

"Why me?" I chuckle and shake my head.

"Because you save people, Bianca. Robb kills them, mom hates them, Arya is lost among them... and you... you are the one saving them." She whispers and looks down at her shaky hands.
I smile and kiss her on the forehead. Which seems to surprise her even more.

"And... sometimes I wish to be like you, Sansa."