Chapter Fourteen

"Not everyone will be happy with your fighting skills and desires." Mother Joana informs me and I nod.

"I know."

"He is angry... and he will always be angry about it."

"I know."

"Then why do you keep doing it? Why don't you leave killing to men?"

"Because I need to feel alive. And to feel alive I have to be near death."

"What were you thinking about when you got there?!" Robb yells at me and causes me to flinch at his loud voice. Every single Lord is here, looking at me shocked. "What if you died?! Have you thought about it?!"

"I didn't die, did I?" I ask him annoyed, which angers him even more. "Listen Robb... I am not new to killing and fighting." I say in a bit irritated voice.

"What do you mean?" He asks me surprised, his anger momentarily forgotten.

"I lived beyond the Wall. I needed to survive, this needed to fight." I say him with a shrug. "I have killed my fair share of men before." I say in a low voice. "And I haven't even been harmed. So, don't fuss over something like this."

"Like this?!" This time it's Theon who goes rampage. "You could have died, damnit! What were you thinking about marching in the middle of the fight?"

"Nothing." I admit and roll my eyes. "But why worry? We won and we have Jaime. So yay, let's celebrate it."

"Oh no." Robb says in angrier voice and stands in front of me. I have never seen him in such state. "You are going back in Winterfell." He orders me around as if I was his dog.

"No." I tell him calmly, which surprises him. "If you send me I will come back. Again and again. I don't want to be there, I want to fight."

"You were against the war?" Theon reminds me and I nod.

"I am still against it." I admit it with a sigh. "But if we are fighting I want to fight as well. Might help some people." I shrug my shoulders and smile.

"You are nuts." Theon whispers and shakes his head again. He comes near me, worry written all over his face. "Robb she will come back..." he turns to my brother when notices the look inside my eyes.

"I know." He whispers again and sighs. "Okay, you may stay... but no more battles for you." I nod happy to be away from Winterfell. "Now let's get to important subjects." Robb starts and turns to his Lords, who are still looking at me mesmerized. "What are we going to do with the Kingslayer?"

"Oh!" I call out louder than I intended. He turns at me with Fire of anger radiating from him. "Can I see him?" He rises his eyebrows. "I need to see him. And talk to him on that matter."

"No. It's dangerous Bianca." Robb tells me in harsh tone and sighs. "You will still see him, won't you?" I nod triumphantly and smile with the softest smile I have got. "Okay then... do you want Theon to come with you?" He asks me and he steps nearer, taking my hand.

I squeeze it one time before letting go and smiling at him.

"No. I will be perfectly fine on my own, don't worry about it." I assure them and turn my back at them, going down the hall.

***

"Sometimes you have to find mutual language with your enemies." Mother Joana whispers as she lies me to sleep.

"Why?" I ask with a low, sleepy tone. "They are enemies."

"You have to find a reason why they became the enemy."

"Look who has just arrived!" Jaime Lannister announces as he sees my face. "The Hero of war!" He smirks and I shake my head at him.

To his surprise I take my place next to him on the floor and put my head on my knees. He looks at me and says nothing, while I stay quiete.

"Fighting for honor? Or fighting for family?" I ask him suddenly in a low voice. He looks at me, confused. "Why did you start the war?"

"Circumstances." He whispers with a slight hesitation. "Why did you march into the war?" He asks me and eyes me. I hesitate before answering, but eventually I have no other choice.

"To save the family." I whisper in barely audible voice and sigh. He looks at me confused. "It's war, Jaime and people tend to die in the wars."

"How can you save everyone?" He asks me after couple of minutes.

"I don't tend to..." I whisper in a low voice. "But I want to save as much as possible."