Chapter Thirteen

"Hey!" I turn back to him and smile at him. I run to him and hug him tightly. "I missed you."

"I know." I murmur and smirk. He shakes his head and puts his arms around me.

"You didn't?" He asks me in my ear and I bite my lip.

"Mm... maybe a little." I whisper and chuckle.

"Just a little?" He asks me in fake hurt voice and laughs. "I bet there are plenty other girls who have missed me..." he tells me and I roll my eyes.

"But unfortunately..." I lower my voice and start whispering in his ear. "You are mine."

"I want to come!" I say angrily and look at Robb.

"You can't." He tells me simply and smiles. "Battlefield is no place for women."

"I can wear armor and no one has to know it's me!" I demand and smile at him. "Come on, Robb... I know how to fight!"

"You can't." He repeats for hundredth time and looks at Theon. "Theon calm your girl." Robb smirks at me and looks at Theon.

"It is not fair!" I say more irritated. "I want to come! I want to fight!"

"Nope." Theon smiles at me and ruffles my hair. "You can't go to the war. What if we lose you? Or what if you are hurt?" He asks me in worried tone. "We can't risk it."

"But...!"

"No buts." He says in more demanding tone. "You are staying here." He leans forward and kisses my forehead. "Take care, okay?" I nod in defeat and look away from him.

"You too." I whisper and watch as he and Robb leave the Winterfell. Maester Luwin stands next to me and gives me a knowing look.

"I know that look. Your father used to have it before he did whatever he wanted." He smiles at the memory. "You are going to go anyways, aren't you?"

"You won't stand on my way, will you?" I ask him with wide eyes and smile as he shakes his head.

"I would, but I can't." He sighs. "You lived with Free People and I am sure you have been in more wars than Jaime Lannister himself." I smile at his remark, but say nothing. "Just take care of yourself, okay? And take Nightshade."

"I go nowhere without him."

***

I love the feeling of wind on my face, I love the coldness of iron touching my body and I like the feeling I get when horse is running. I close my eyes and put my bare hand on it's skin. I feel power urging me to break free and it pours inside the animal, feeling him with energy and power.
I smile at it and look at Nightshade, who is running besides us. I put my hamlet back and put my gloves on. And I prey that Robb won't know who I am.

***

"Have you lost your mind?!" He demands and looks at me with killing intent. "You could have died!"

"But I didn't." I sigh and look at him with my eyes rolling. "I am here perfectly fine."

"It's not the point!" He says angrily. "You were hurt, Bianca." He tells me in a lower voice and approaches me. "What if... what if you died? Then what would I do?"

"Live on." I smile at him and kiss him gently. "And anyways, I am not dead, am I?"

The Whispering Forest. I can even smell the scent of death with smell of blood, iron and sweat. I hear cries of wounded and last wishes of dying. I take my sword and start slicing enemies. I smile at the sensation of my sword penetrating men in front of me. I see Nightshade cutting someone in pieces and I can even see Theon fighting with Lannister Knights.

I turn attention back on my opponent. He is wearing golden armor and hamlet of lion. The Kingslayer.

I smile and run at him, he doesn't hesitate and runs at my direction. My sword is ready to strike as is his. And we start dance of death. Our swords are kissing each other gently and I feel as if time around us has stopped. I can feel people looking at us bewildered. After all, I am a mere soldier fighting the almighty Jaime Lannister.

"You aren't half bad." He tells me and I smirk, not answering him not to give myself away. I avoid his sword and attack him with mine. We are swirling and spinning, jumping, defending and attacking each other.
We need to take him, alive. He will be great prisoner of war. I can see Nightshade from the corner of my eyes. She has chopped the opponent of Theon. He shouts something to Robb, who stares at the wolf stunned.
He loses his attention and is nearly wounded, only to be saved by Greystorm.

"I am here." Jaime reminds me as he attacks me. I barely avoid his lethal sword and attack myself. Even though, I don't pay enough attention to Jaime, I still manage to survive, while my whole attention is glued to raging Robb and Theon. They are cutting everyone on their path and are searching for me. I smile while I continue my dancing with Sir Jaime Lannister.

Nightshade finally manages to detect me in the bloodbath and runs towards Jaime Lannister, ready to strike him. She bites his hand and jumps back as he cries in pain. I look at Nightshade who is about to take final blow on him.

"Stop!" I yell loudly and the whole battle stops around me. Nightshade takes her place next to me, her mouth covered with blood. I go towards Jaime and take his hamlet off, putting my sword at his neck. "The battle is over... and you have just lost to a girl." I smile at him as I hear his reminding soldiers running away from fear.

Others continue to attack them, while I stand in front of Jaime, not letting him move. And after what seems hours to me the battle has stopped.

"What are you doing here?!" Robb yells in the middle of the field and everyone's attention is turned at me.

Someone takes Jaime away from me and I put my blade back on its rightful place. I turn back at angry Theon and raging Robb.

"I told you to stay in the Winterfell!" He yells again and gains everyone's attention once more. "Take your hamlet and armor." He tells me and I roll my eyes, even though he probably can't see it. "Do it!"

"Robb." Theon says in dangerously low voice. "Stop yelling at her. She might be wounded." He whispers, and brings Robb on his senses. "Just do as he tells you." I sigh and obey. I slowly take my hamlet off and show everyone my long auburn hair, now covered in blood.

"Lady Bianca?" Jaime asks and looks at me with wide eyes, shame written on his face as he understands who managed to beat him.

"Are you hurt?" Theon asks and approaches me. He starts inspecting my face and then my armor, which is stained with blood. "Is it... your blood?"

"No." I whisper in a low voice and look down at the ground in shame.

"Then whose blood is it?" He asks me in somewhat scared voice.

"Enemy's." I whisper in a low voice, which is audible in the whole field.

"How many have you killed?" He pushes the subject further and makes me look inside his sea blue eyes.

"I don't know, I haven't counted." I lie to him and hope he won't understand it.

"Bianca how many was it?" He repeats the question a bit louder this time.

"Ten or fifteen... maybe even twenty... I don't know." I look down at avoid his gaze. He sighs and puts his hand on his blonde hair, dotting it with someone's blood.

"You aren't hurt?" He asks me again and I shake my head. He sighs loudly and hugs me, his face lost in my hair locks. "Don't do this ever again..." he whispers and I can feel his tears pouring down my skin.

"We aren't done here." Robb tells me in angry voice and turns his back on me. "We will meet in the hall tomorrow." He states and leaves me alone and devastated. Theon takes my hand and takes me to my horse, by which is standing Nightshade guarding it from others.