Chapter Two; You Suck, Oleff

//No One//

27 September, 2017

(I suck at writing these kind of parts so I copied IT... Kinda)

"S-Sadie!" Allison smiled.

"How was your weekend, guys?" Gaten asked walking to us with Caleb. 

"Well, mine was totally tubuler." Caleb said as they all laughed. 

Allison's suddenly faded. "Hey, guys, where's Noah?" She asked. "He's usually the first one to meet us."

"No! Please don't. I'm sorry!" They hear  Noah scream from the other hallway. They ran to there seeing Jaeden gripping Noah's collar, as he's pushed against the wall and the others were standing around him, supporting and laughing.

"Hey!" Gaten shouted at him which was the stupidest thing. "Leave him alone."

"Well, well, well." Wyatt turned to us with a smirk. "Isn't it the losers." 

as soon as Jaeden let Noah go, he ran to his friends as the bell rang.

"Let's go." Sadie whispered. They started walking back to the hallway they were when Chosen grabbed Gaten's shirt and pulling him back. Gaten fell on Caleb causing him to fall too as Noah helped them up. Wyatt and the others walked to their classes, pushing Sadie and Allison out of the way. Sadie hit the lockers and Allison fell on the ground.

Allison stood up and faced at Wyatt who's carelessly walking away.

"You s-s-s-suck, Wyatt!" She shouted as Wyatt turned facing her.

"D-d-did you s-s-say something, Allison?" Wyatt mocked walking toward her. He chuckled and pushed Allison on the ground again, walking back to his friends.

Sadie helped her up. "Next time, keep your mouth shut." Sadie sighed. "I had to eventually learn that." 

They walked in their classroom and had the time of their lives at Science.

\\TimeSkip//

"I don't get why we have to have two periods of math on Mondays!" Sadie whined.

"I t-thought you loved math." Allison stated.

"Yeah, I did. Before Mr. Carson became teacher." She replied.

"Allison?" Gaten asked.

"Yes?" Allison turned to him.

"Why are you so down today?" He asked.

"Uhm..." Allison thought of an excuse. "My..  Fish.. D-died." She lied.

"Okay?" Gaten said.

"Anyways see you guys tomorrow." Allison walked out of school and ran home.

"Whoa, whoa. Slow down champ." Sophia laughed, sitting on her porch.

"Oh, hi." Allison smiled.

Sophia doesn't go to Allison's school. She's home-schooled. Although she's dating Jaeden, and that bothered Allison because Sophia is one of Allison's friends. Though, she's the only Allison's friend that doesn't get bullied.

"How's Millie?" Sophia frowned. She also knew about Millie since she lived in the neighborhood.

Flashback

"What's wrong?" Mrs. Brown looked at Allison on the floor and then Millie. She gasped whilst tears formed in her eyes.

Allison crawled to Millie's body, ignoring her mother. She had a bright hope that Millie is still alive. She put her hand on Millie's pulse.

"She's not dead! It's weak, but she's alive," Allison said loud enough for Mrs. Brown to hear but low enough so no one else won't. She wiped her tears and continue, "Call an ambulance."

"Mum? What's going on?" Ava asked from her room.

"Nothing sweetheart, your sister is just, sick." Mrs. Brown lied, trying to make her voice sound normal as if nothing had happened. She ran to the closest room and did as Allison had said.

(Paige and Charlie were out and Ava was home)

Flashback Over

"That's why I'm in a rush. I'm gonna go check on her." Allison replied to Sophia.

"Okay, bye." Sophia smiled and looked back at her book she was reading.

"Bye." Allison continued running.

-

"Mum, I'm home!" Allison shouted.

"Okay, sweetie. Get ready." Her mum replied.

She ran upstairs and changed into a grey and white sweatshirt and black skinny jeans.

Allison ran back downstairs, grabbing her phone and going outside. Her mother was already out, in her car. Allison jumped in the car as her mother drove to the hospital.

«»