Chapter Seven; Snap, I mean Slap.

Allison

On Monday I got up and got ready. I wanted to go to Millie and see her after almost a month. If you only knew how much I cried with sleepless nights...

I called her mother, but she said Millie needed to rest. I agreed and decided to stay home. And here I am, overexcited.

I went downstairs and said a quick good-bye to my mum. She didn't even have the time to reply off how fast I went out the door.

"H-hey Sophia!" I said quickly and started running towards school. No one, and I mean no one in the whole entire world has been this excited to go to school as I am right now.

I walked inside and went to my locker.

"She's coming to-today," I said as I reached the others.

"Oh god, really? I thought it was tomorrow!" said Sadie.

"Guys, there she is," said Caleb, pointing in the distance, behind me. I turned seeing Millie walking slowly around.

"Millie!" I exclaimed and ran towards her, hugging her. But she didn't hug back..

What?

"Millie ar-re you okay?" I asked.

"I guess so," said Millie. She looked confused. She studied my face. "May I ask, who are you?"

"What?" I said as I heard the others reaching to us and standing beside me.

"I asked who you are, I'm sorry, I don't quite remember things well." said Millie.

"Millie, we're your friends.." said Sadie a bit shocked.

"Oh.." said Millie. "The only person I really remember is a boy with curly hair."

"Oleff..." I said, getting angry.

"Oh snap, Allison control yourself, woman!" exclaimed Gaten.

And I lost my temper.

I walked around the corridor, where Wyatt and his friends hung out, basically where their lockers were.

"Oh look it's the stuttering freak!" laughed Wyatt. I stomped towards him and did it. I slapped him across his face and the next thing my mind could understand was the gasps of everyone around.

Sadie's POV

Welp, we lost her. She did it. She slapped Wyatt freaking Oleff. She's dead.

"That's the boy I was talking about!" whispered Millie to me.

"I know," I honestly said.

"Snap! I mean slap," said Caleb. 

"Can I plan the funeral after this? I have a lot of ideas. For weddings to if anyone wants-" Gaten was joking but was cut off.

"Can you please shut up!" said Noah.

"You!" exclaimed Allison in Wyatt's face after the slap. He was holding his cheek and looking at her in disbelief. "You're the reason Millie tried to kill herself and ended up in the hospital for almost a fucking month! It's your fault that I've been trying to keep myself from thinking harmful thoughts, and now, you've done it. Now Millie only remembers the asshole that is Wyatt Oleff. Now, Millie can't remember me. She can't remember anyone, but you. You know why? Because you're the reason that all of this happened. You, Wyatt, you're a monster."

"Wow..." said Finn, from next to Wyatt.

"She didn't stutter once," said Jaeden.

Allison gave Wyatt one last glare and started walking down the hallway.

"Allison..." said Millie. "I knew she was familiar!"

"I'll go talk to her," I said.

Allison's POV

I walked to the principal's office.

"Miss James. I knew you'd come, knowing your behavior," said Mr. Jeperson.

"I've been guilty of assaulting another student and cursing in the hallways, sir," said Allison.

"Yes, I am aware. But since you came here-" I cut him off.

"No sir. I want to leave. I would appreciate it if you let me be excused today. I'll tell my cousin to tell my mum when I get home. Or you can call her. Anything," I said. For the first time I would love to leave school.

"You want to be suspended?" asked Mr. Jeperson, confused.

"Yes sir. Can I be excused?" I asked again, waiting for an answer.

"But, Miss James, isn't today the day that Miss Brown finally comes?" he asked.

"I know sir, but I saw her, I've already saw her," I replied.

"Very well. I will call your mother. But I'll also tell her that you wanted to leave," he said.

"Thank you, sir," I said. Before I turned he spoke again.

"Miss Sink, can I help you?" 

I turned seeing Sadie. "No, sir," she said.

I left the office and walked towards the door. hearing Sadie following me.

"Allison wait!" she caught up with me.

"Sadie please. I'm not in the mood," I told her.

"Okay, but what are you going to do when you go home?" she asked.

"Nicholas probably already came home. I'll see him. Probably watch re-watch Maze Runner while finishing all candy that belongs to my house," I lied.

"Fine. I'm coming to check on you after school," she said.

"Whatever. See you later," I said. That was a proper goodbye, wasn't it? I hope it was.

"Bye, Ally. Take care," she said. She knows me too well to know I won't...

I walked home. I saw Sophia and waved at her.

"Hey homeschooled," I joked.

"Hey suspended," she joked back.

"Well played," I laughed as I continued. I heard her talking to...

"Hey Jae! What are you doing here?" I heard her saying.

"Hey babe, we just came out," I rolled my eyes. It was Jaeden. Finn and Wyatt are probably behind me. I swear to god if that slap wasn't enough for them I'll break all his ribs before I'm a goner.

"Okay Finn," I heard Wyatt's voice nearby. I heard other footsteps walking away. Behind me is either Finn Wolfhard or Wyatt fucking Oleff.

I started walking faster until I reached my front porch. I knocked on the door and none other than Nicholas Hamilton opened the door.

"NIC!" I exclaimed and hugged him. he hugged back. "I missed you so much you asshole!"

"What about my hug?" said a voice of a sqeaky kid. 

"Jackson," I hugged the little cutie pie.

"Why are you back so soon?" asked Nic with his charming Australian accent.

"I got suspended," I said shamelessly. 

"Wow. Anyways Jackson's been killing me. I'm taking him to the park nearby. The one with a lake where you can rent  boats," said Nic.

"Okay, just don't drown him before High School does!" I shouted after them when they left.

"Haha, very funny," said Nic sarcastically and he was out of view. I looked from the porch seeing Wyatt Oleff starring at me from the other side of the street. I frowned and slammed the door shut.

I ran upstairs to my room and closed the door. I slid down while tears ran down my cheek like I was in some kind of romantic love story. But mine is a traumatic bullying story. 

Hey! how ya doin'? well I'm doin' just fine. I lied, I'm dying inside.

A/N: 1100 words, have fun with it Cinnamon Rolls.