Chapter Nine: Get in Loser

Finn's POV

Millie took the kids hand walked back to Sadie. She noticed I was staring at her and she glanced at me, but quickly looking back.

I heard a car speeding towards us and looked behind me as everyone else did. A black mini van sort of car was driving towards us and as Sadie jumped out of the way, it stopped. The door opened revealing Caleb, Gaten and Noah.

"Get in Losers, we're going to the hospital," said Gaten. Those three were always the joksters. I missed the times we used to laugh with each other. Why did we become enemies again?

Everyone jumped in. The driver was Allison's mother, now I know why she was in a rush.

"Jackson where's Nicholas?" asked Mrs. James to the kid.

"He went with Allison," replied the nine year old.

"Okay," said Mrs. James. 

It was those cars where there was three rows of seats. Where you crawled from the coffee holders part to the other parts (A/N: I think they were like that idk)

I saw Millie and Jackson went to the last row. My mind lagged and suddenly I was following them to the back. I sat beside Millie.

I look around. Me, Millie and Jackson were, again, in the back row. Sadie, Jaeden and Sophia were in the row in front of us, and Noah, Gaten and Caleb in the front row. Wyatt was sitting by the driver's seat, chatting with Mrs. James. Probably explaining what happened. I'm curious too but he'll tell me later.

A few minutes through the ride I look at Millie. Her cheeks rosy and her lips kissable- waIT WHAT?! Why the hell did I think that?  I look away, staring out the window. I felt eyes on me and I turned to see her looking at me.

Her brown eyes staring through my soul. I couldn't help but smile.

"I'm glad your back. I was... worried," I admitted. She looked away.

"Thanks," she said.

I held her hands. "Can I?"

She looked at her hand and opened her mouth to say something but ended up nodding.

I lifted up her sleeve revealing a huge scar on her hands. I felt bad for her. I frowned and looked at her. 

"Just say it!" she said. "Say your disgusted like you always do! Like you would do, Finn!"

"How- didn't Allison say you forgot everything?" I asked.

"I did, but her grand speech made me remember," she said. "Your disgusted, aren't you?"

"Millie- I" I didn't know what to say. Instead I pulled her into a tight hug and let a tear slip down my face. I kissed her head and fought the urge to sob.

A/N: Sorry it's short, but I'll probably update again today like the oThEr tHrEe FrEaKinNg TiMeS I uPDATED TODAY.