Chapter Three; I Forgot The Math Homework

//No One//

27 September 2017

Allison jumped out of the car waiting for her mum to get out. They both walked inside the hospital.

"Hello, we're looking for the room for Millie Brown." Allison's mother said to the lady at the front desk.

"Second floor, room 164." The lady replied.

"Thank you." Her and Allison walked in the elevator and went to the second floor. When they came out, they saw Millie's family.

"Mum!" Allison hugged Mrs. Brown as her mother chuckled. (Nothing like calling your besties mother "mum" 😂)

"How is s-she?" Allison asked as Mrs. Brown hugged back.

"The doctors say she's okay. But she still hasn't woken up." Mrs. Brown sighed. "Visitors are allowed in if you want to see her."

"Yes." Allison pulled back.

-

"Millie?" Allison walked in Millie's room alone. It was only her, and her unconscious best friend.

"If you can hear me." Allison walked to her and sat on the chair by Millie's bed. "Know that I love you t-t-too. And thank you."

"Thank you for being th-th-there for me when no one else was. Thank you for l-loving me when no one else did. And thank you for caring w-when no one else cared." Allison began.

"And I'm sorry. This is all m-my fault. If I was there for you, like y-you were for me, this would've never h-happened." Allison sobbed as tears started coming down her cheek. But then, she looked at Millie with seriousness.

"And if you don't make it out, I won't let you die in vain. I will take revenge." Allison said without a stutter.

Suddenly, a tear fell down Millie's closed eyes (Okay I saw this in a movie once lol).

Allison stood up and ran outside the room.

"What happened?" Her mother asked as her and Mrs. Brown got up.

"T-tear..." Allison stared at them. "A tear c-came out of her eye."

"Doctor! can we please get a doctor!" Mrs. Brown yelled through the halls.

-

"She cried which means she heard what you were saying. If she understood what you were saying and made a small reaction to it, that means she will survive." The doctor explained. Allison cheered and hugged her mother. This was the good news she was looking for.

//TimeSkip -> Allison's house//

Allison smiled to herself and she kept repeating the sentences the doctor.

Her phone started buzzing and she opened it revealing 10 notifications from the group chat.

Group Chat

8:25pm

Sadie
Hey, has anyone heard from Millie? I haven't heard from her since Saturday.

Gaten
No. Maybe she's sick

Sadie
Yeh, but she won't answer my texts.

8:26pm

Caleb
Maybe her phone broke.

Sadie
Maybe.

8:27pm

Gaten
Guys, I forgot the math homework!

Sadie
Me too!

8:28pm

Caleb
Calm down you guys, we need to finish page 60, 61 and we need to answer number 1,2 and 3 of page 62.

Sadie
Thanks!

Gaten
Your a life saver.

Caleb
Don't mention it.

8:29pm

Allison
Millie's at the hospital, Sadie.

Sadie
What?! Why?

Allison
On Saturday, I got a text from her that said she lives me and she hopes I forgive her. I went to her house seeing she commited suicide. That's why I was sad today. Though, I went to the hospital after school and a tear fell down her face which was a reaction showing she will be okay.

Gaten
First of all, WOW that was long. And second, why didn't you tell us?

Allison
I don't know, I thought the less people knew, the better it was.

Caleb
Makes sense.

Gaten
Anyways I'm off to do my math homework.

Sadie
Same, bye guys.

«»