Chapter Four; Remind Me Again Why I Need a Babysitter

//No one//

28 September, 2017

Allison opened her eyes to the sun shining in her room. She got up and did her daily routine.

She went downstairs for breakfast and saw someone she never wanted to see ever again in her life, but did. Megan.

Small intro for Megan

(Quick fact, Megan portrayed 'Greta' in IT and she was Beverly's bully)

Megan goes to Beverly's school. She is 2 years older than Allison. She used to be her babysitter when Allison was ten-years-old. Megan ruin the days for Allison that she was in. She was basically Vicky to Tim from Fairy Odd Parents.

---

"Hello, Ally." Megan smirked.

"M-Megan?" Allison stuttered in fear.

"Yes, Allison. I forgot to tell you yesterday, but I got a new job but I won't be home like always." Allison's mother explained.

"Mum, can we talk. Alone?" Allison ask. Her mother nodded and both of them went into Allison's room.

"Mum, remind me again why I need a babysitter?" Allison asked.

"Because you're a kid." Her mother replied.

"Mum, I'm fourteen." Allison stated.

"I know. But all that's been going on.. I thought it would be better." Her mother smiled.

"Okay, I got that mum, but why her?! Why not Nicholas? He's better. Plus he's in America!"

"I know that. That's why I called him. He had something to do today, that's why Megan came." Her mother said.

"Fine." Allison groaned.

Allison went downstairs again facing her nightmare again.

"Okay, girls. Have fun!" Allison's mother said as she left the house.

"Allison. Long time no see." Megan looked at Allison who had a fearless straight face.

"Megan Charpentier. You do realize that I'm older now and you can't force me to do shit like when I was 9, right?" Allison said without a stutter as Megan's jaw dropped. "Also, till you're waiting for me to get back, remember that the only room you can go in is the bathroom, living room and the kitchen. Oh, and I want some home-made cake when I come back; just make sure not to burn anything."

With that. Allison wore her shoes, took her bag, and walked out of the house like there was a new Allison in her. But no. Allison was just doing that so she didn't have to face the nightmare's she's been through.

Flashback

"Allison! Get your fat ass down here!" Megan screamed from the kitchen.

"C-coming." Allison quietly replied, slowly walking downstairs. "Y-Yes?"

"Ugh, you stuttering freak." Megan said under her breath. "Here are the chores your mother left for me." Megan handed a list to Allison.

Megan never did anything. She always made Allison do things for her. And whenever she did something wrong, she would blame it on Allison.

Flashback Over

"Allison!" Sophia ran to Allison with her backpack.

"H-H-Hi, Sophia." Allison smiled as they both walked down the streets together.

"So, how was Millie?" Sophia asked.

"She w-was good, actually." Allison smiled. "Yesterday the doctors said she will be g-good."

"Great!" Sophia jumped. "What's wrong?" Sophia noticed Allison's straight face.

"Megan's back." Allison rolled her eyes. "Anyways this is my t-turn. See you a-after school!" And with that, Allison walked to school.