#16 "Everyone's Hero"

# Bruno Mars - Finesse Remix (Feat. Cardi B)

(Edited Ver. Uploaded At 20/07/19)

We soon arrived at the pension and got assigned a room per team. Girls all shared one room while boys shared another. When the girls and I got out of our room after quickly unpacking, the boys were already in the main room with a pile of booze.

"How are we going to drink all that?" I asked, feeling my eyes bulging a bit. I just didn't see how 6 people would be able to finish all that without someone getting alcohol poisoning.

"You'd be surprised. Josh and I went to get the booze and there is way more where this came from." Ryan said, exchanging glances with Josh, shivering.

"So we are just going to start drinking? Like this?" Liza said, grabbing beer bottles from the pile. She popped the cap off with her heel like it was nothing.

Kevin shook his head as he grabbed one of the beer bottles off of her hands. "Well, not exactly. Think of it as an ice breaker. We are going to start by introducing ourselves, leading to some fun drinking games!"

"Ew. Do we have to do that? It's going to feel so awkward." Katy said, plopping down next to Ryan.

"Yup, we are doing this, people! Grab a drink, alcohol or nonalcohol, and form a circle!" Kevin said, taking a sip from his beer bottle. We all got up, grabbed a drink, and formed a circle.

We all took turns sharing where we were from and why we decided to major in English Linguistics. Josh said he wanted to learn more about the history of language development and the changes in grammatical rules. I told them how I wanted to learn more about the differences between languages.

After somewhat awkward introductions, it was time for the fun part. We started playing drinking games that I have never even heard of before. Kevin was a master at it of course. He had his fair share of practice with the games from the previous year. Katy and I shared looks when he decided to be the white knight and drink instead of Liza who lost the games 3 times in a row.

We were having fun when a knock from the door came. Josh opened the door to find seniors promoting their clubs.

"David, my man!" Kevin said, grinning as the club members all came inside the small main room. The room was now packed, and the seniors looked quite drunk to be honest.

"Wassup, Kevs! Hey, everybody! I'm David, the president of the dance club 'On-Off'. We are recruiting new members, and you can always find us in our club room in the main building! We do all sorts of dancing and compete with other school's dance clubs regularly. If you are interested, give us a call!" David said enthusiastically, his face red with alcohol, pointing at the sign one of the club members was holding, The girl was holding a giant sign that said 'On-Off, the greatest dance club in HUFS! To join, text your name and major here- (xxx)xxx-xxxx.'

Kevin was mixing drinks in a giant bowl during the whole thing, to which Katy was watching with disgust and interest in her face. He was pouring all sorts of stuff. A little bit of orange juice, chocolate milk, beer, vodka...

"You know what to do!" Kevin said with a sweet smile, handing the bowl to David who looked revolted, seeing the mixture.

"It be your own people. I thought I had it bad at the room next door but you guys are the worst." David said before he gulped the whole bowl down. We all clapped when he put the bowl down, wondering how the hell he managed to keep it down.