#32 "Kiss and Threat"

# Clean Bandit - Real Love (Feat. Jess Glynne)

(Edited Ver. Uploaded At 19/08/09)

All I could hear was the sound of our breaths. Josh's tongue slowly caressed my lip for entrance, and I complied by opening my mouth. Soon our tongues were entwined and our breathing got faster.

A knock came from the door, and we scooted apart from each other. Thank god it was completely dark because I would have been strawberry red.

"Should we bring in the dessert? If you guys are done with the main meal, of course." The manager asked.

"Uh...Dessert sounds great. Thank you." I said.

The sound of the door closing was heard, and Josh...snickered.

"I think I already had my dessert." Josh said.

I hmphed. "Why did you do that?"

"Do what?" Josh asked.

"Kiss me." I said. Josh's hands touched my face again, and before I knew it, his lips were on mine once more.

"What in the world...?" I said as Josh laughed.

"You just said to kiss you so I complied." Josh said cheekily.

I crossed my arms. "You know that was not what I was saying."

"Oh, I know. I wasn't going to leave any chances though." Josh said.

"Aren't you going to answer my question?" I asked.

"Why do you think I did that? I think it is pretty obvious." Josh said.

"Well, I would like you to confirm my thoughts. If you are not a chicken that is." I smirked.

"I like you. A lot. And by that kiss just now, I'm pretty sure that you like me back." Josh said, smile in his voice.

"Oh? Who knows? Maybe I just like kissing and it was meaningless to me." I teased.

"Nah. You were pretty much a bad kisser. Which means you didn't have any practice at all. I'm your first kiss, right?" Josh smirked.

I crossed my arms. "What? I am a good kisser! And FYI, you are so not my first kiss!"

"Oh? I think you are lying. Why don't you prove it to me? Are you really a good kisser?"

"Fine!" I said as I found his face with my hands and angrily put my lips on his. I could feel Josh's lips curve into a smile. Cocky bastard!

"Ha! How was that?" I said as I sat back in my seat again.

"I don't know...I think I need more examples to really tell." Josh said.

"Oh, I'll give you examples!" I said, pulling him close to me. Damn this table. It made it really hard for us to get closer.

"Ehem."

Josh and I broke apart quickly.

"Sorry to bother you, but this is ice cream and I would hate to serve you guys a melted one." The manager said, chuckling.

"No problem." Josh said, amused.

"I'll leave you guys alone then." The manager said before she left.

"This is so embarrassing." I said, groaning.

"Let's eat the dessert quickly and get out. I want to actually see your eyes when I kiss you again." Josh said.

"Oh? Who said about kissing again?" I said.

"I know you like me. Don't deny the truth, love." Josh said, amusement evident in his voice.

"I just like teasing you." I said, giving Josh his own words right back at him.

After we paid for the meal, we quickly headed to Josh's car.

"You're awfully quiet." Josh stated.

"Uh...No I'm not." I said. Crap. How was I going to treat him now? This was so awkward!

Without a warning, Josh leaned down to peck my lips. I stared at him with wide eyes.

"You were overthinking." Josh said, his eyes curved into a smile as he opened the car door for me.

"What are we now?" I asked as Josh fastened his seat belt and did mine as well.

"Well, we were human before and is now as well. Unless you are a weird alien of some sorts that looks like a human." Josh said, smiling lopsidedly. Damn him.

"Aw come on! You know what I'm talking about!" I said, crossing my arms and pouting.

"Well...What do you want us to be?" Josh asked, smiling.

"I... uh...I want us to date. Really date, and not for just this lecture, you know?" I said, my cheeks getting warm.

Josh laughed. "Are you asking me to be your boyfriend, Ms. Knight?"

I frowned. "Okay. Now that's just mean. You are playing with my feelings."

Josh ruffled my hair. "No, I'm not. Just say the word, love. And I'm yours."

I stared at him as Josh smirked. "Well?" He said.

"Be mine." I said, staring into his eyes.

"Always." Josh said.

I smirked as I tapped on my phone. "Good. I have this all on recording so there's no backing out now. And let me just say this. If I find you with another girl, I'll cut her."

Josh sighed amusedly. "You are a sly one. I wasn't going to back out anyway. I'm all in, love."

As Josh started the car, I couldn't help but smile triumphantly. My lucky charm was now officially mine!

"Wait...Did you say that you were going to cut the girl but not me?" Josh asked, furrowing his eyebrows, breaking the silence.

I smiled a sweet smile. "Well I can't cut you now, can I? I just think letting you watch will send out a clear message."

Josh gulped. "Heck, I didn't do anything and I already feel as if my life is on the line."

I grinned. "If you don't cheat on me, then everything is fine."

Josh grinned back. "Noted."

"Atta boy." I said, pecking his cheek as he drove. Jeff and May would be so proud. I grabbed the chance and got myself a boyfriend. A hot one at that.

🌟
Heck I wish I had a boyfriend like Josh.
Dream on, right?😂
Watched the 'Corpse Bride' yesterday and it was like watching it for the first time😣❤

Don't forget to smash that star button/comment if you like this chapter! XDIt motivates authors!