Chapter 3

Okay before I begin I just want to say thank you. This means a lot to me seeing people wanting read more of the story or adding it to their reading list. This probably sounds so unoriginal but thanks. So here is a the really late Christmas chapter.

let skip ahead to December because why not. Now it's December the time of joy and happiness. Well for most people at least. With your friends Shiho and Mishima nothing could stop y'all well noting but Komoshida. but hey it's December. You were out with Mishima since Shiho was resting. You took Mishima to the underground mall and saw Ann and some other students but didn't stop to say hi. The day was just fine you were happy he was happy and finally you got to spend time with him and just him ( JUST MONIKA!!! sorry). You haven' t done that since well that horrible day in October. Kamoshida still was a major dick and was hurting players which pissed you off. Anyways back to the story. You and Mishima went out of the underground mall up to the surface to go to another mall.

Voice number one inside your head "OMG we are out with Mishima!!! He looks cold y'all should go to the cafe." voice #2 " That a good idea me I'll mention it." you not talking to your self mentioned it. "Hey you wanna go to the cafe and warm up?" you said looking into his brown eyes.

"Thats a good idea it's freezing outside. Lets go!" he said grabbing your hand making you blush. The two of went to the when y'all entered he looked down and saw his hand was in your making him blush and then let go of your hand. The two of you went to the usual spot where y'all sat which was near the motorcycle. He ordered y'all some tea and began to talk.

"It's very cold outside. We should stay here for a while." you said looking down into your cup of tea. He nodded his head in agreement while taking a sip of his tea. You felt awkward sitting there in silence but he didn't seem to mind.

In Mishimas mind voice 1 "We should say something. Or tell her how we feel." voice #2 "Are you crazy?! She looks like she doesn't like us! And now probably hates us because we held her hand." #1 "No she would've said something if she didn't want us to hold her hand. I know lets go to the garden and tell her how we feel there!!!" #2 "N-" but he was cut of when you spoke.

"Are you ok? You're really silent right now." you said.

"O-oh yeah sorry I got carried away in my thoughts." Mishima said "Hey lets go to the gardens after this." After this he said with a smile.

"Sure!" you said and happy you got to spend more time with him. Which made you smile even more. He ended up paying for the drinks and then y'all headed out. While y'all were walking he grabbed your hand like a boyfriend would y'all hands stayed like the rest of the way to gardens When y'all got the the gardens it was becoming dark and it was lit up in Christmas lights which made it beautiful plus there wasn't a lot of people. While in the gardens your heart was racing and your face was red. You looked up at him his face had a blush too. He lead to you a very specific place in the garden because he didn't need a map. The two of you walked to the very back where they had a very Christmas set up. He led you to a wall covered with poinsettias and then pointed up. You looked up and saw that there was a mistletoe then you looked at him blushing madly. He was hesitant at first but leaned downed pulled you in to him and gave you a soft gentle but passionate kiss. You kissed him back y'all stayed like this for a couple of seconds. When y'all broke from the kiss you looked at him he was blushing just as much as you were. You stood on your toes and kissed him on his cheek. The two just kinda stood there not knowing what to do or what to say to each other just knowing but you knew this was the boy you wanted to be with not a guy that you kinda be into he's a guy that you are totally into. Y'all walked away from the mistletoe and then you spoke.

"W-" but you were cut off by him.

"I'm sorry you probably don't like me. I'm very sorry" He said looking down at his feet.

"That's not true I really like you! Like a lot! And I was just afraid to tell you because I thought you only liked me as a friend." you said looking at him.

"No really please don't lie." he said with a shaky voice.

"HEY LOOK AT ME!" you said not in a yelling voice but a very stern voice which made him look at you (cue music). "I DO like you a lot. I was so scared when I first talked to you but when I saw your eye I needed to know what happened. I care for you so much don't ever doubt that." you said then stood on your tippy toes and gave him another kiss on the cheek then ruffled his hair.

"I like you a lot here to. I care for you to y/n. I'm so much more happy when I'm around you." he said with soft eyes. "Let's get you home it's getting dark." he said taking your hand to which you took his and didn't let go until you got back to your house. You walked onto your porch and said goodbye. When you got home your brother was there playing video games and a note from your mother saying she was going to be home really late. You said hi to your brother than made your way to your room. You flopped down onto your bed and hugged your pillow trying not to laugh. You were in love with this boy and didn't know what to do beside laugh.

Thanks for reading leave your thoughts in the comments. Hope you like this chapter just as much as I do. The next chapter may come out this month or the next. Thanks.