Chapter 4

Two weeks had passed since you had that kiss and became in a relationship with Mishima you still hadn't told Shiho and luckily y'all had Monday off. You called her immediately but it went to voice mail so you blew up her phone with texts. You then remembered she had practice today. You ran out of the house telling your mom you were going to meet up with Shiho. You ran all the way to the school and when you go there you saw Shiho walking out she saw you and her eyes light up. You ran up to her and said this.

"OMGOMGMEANDMISHMAKISSEDANDAREDATING!!!!" you said smiling to which she started laughing at. "What's so funny?" you asked with a confused smile.

"Nothing when you said that it sounded it really funny because it came out really fast. Now say it again but slower." she said smiling at you.

"Hold on lets wait for Mishima then maybe go to the cafe?" you said asked to which Shiho nodded her head in agreement. Luckily it didn't take long for him to come out of the school. He saw you and Shiho and started running towards you with a smile.

"What are you doing her y/n?" He said with a smile.

"Come on were gonna go to the cafe. You wanna come?" you asked smiling an then he shook his head then the three of y'all walked to the cafe. When you finally got there in the usual spot you sat on the side with Mishima.

"Okay not what were you trying to tell me at the school?" Shiho said with a smile. You then looked at Mishima then back her.

"Well two weeks ago me and Mishima went out and we. We kissed." you said smiling then looked at Mishima with eyes that could tell you were in love. Shiho's jaw dropped this was very surprising to here.

"WHAT?! Where did it happen?" She said wanting to know more. Then you proceeded to tell her everything that happened like at the end of Chapter 3.

"So y'all are like official now right? The whole boyfriend and girlfriend thing?" Shiho said with a smile that said I'm so happy for y'all.

"Yell yeah of course for like two weeks now." you said.

"Well I'm surprised Mishima I didn't think you were going to tell her. So for you y/n I didn't think you were going to kiss him." Shiho said with a nice smirk.

"Wait you knew he liked me." you said then looking back at a blushing Mishima.

"Of course I knew! He told me everything like 2 weeks after that day in October. I knew you liked him because you told me." Shiho said taking a sip of her water. You looked at him was blushing madly for some reason. Well after that weird/ awkward I guess conversation the three of you talked but sadly it had to stop because Shiho left. You then got a text from your mother.

Mother: Where did you run off to this morning?

You: I had to meet up with Shiho this morning and was running late.

Mother: Okay just don't be out to late tonight you have school tomorrow. Also I'm going to be out late right now I'm not hoe but your brother is home. He has some friends at the house. Love you see you when you get home! <3

You: Okay. Love you to mom.

You then put your phone back into your purse. "Hey do you want to go to my house?" you asked Mishima.

"Sure. First lets stop by my house so I can drop off my bag." He said then the two of you left to go to his house. He opened the door and then dropped of the bag and went to your house. When y'all walked in you were greeted with your brothers and his friends shouting. Then then it all stopped when you closed the door because they all paused the game. They then all turned back to look at you.

"Heyyyyyyy y/n!" they all said in unison then your brother got up and walked over to Mishima and practically towered over him.

"Who are you?" Jacob said looking like he was about to kill poor Mishima right there. You were going to do something but then Noah and John (his friends) walked over to join him backing Mishima into a corner.

"My name is Yuuki Mishima." he said in a very timid voice. He was intimidated by Jacob and his friends. You spoke up and your brother and his friends snapped their heads to look at you.

"Don't hut him please." you said with pleading eyes.

"We aren't going to hurt him. I need to talk to you. Up stairs now!" Jacob said then the two of you made y'all way to his room. "Who the hell is he?" he said shutting the door.

"That's Mishima."you said looking your brother into his eyes.

"Why is he at the house? Are you in a relationship?" He asked sounding annoyed.

"Yes I am in fact! I brought him here to study for the test this week!" you said annoyed as well.

"So you are in a relationship! How long has this been going on?!" he said then yelled the last part.

"For two weeks now! Why?! Do you have a problem with it?!" you said now yelling too. The two of you got into an argument while downstair John and Noah were watching Mishima.

"Let me tell you one thing." said John "If you ever do anything to hurt y/n I will make your life a living hell and so will ."

"I would never!" Mishima said.

"Here come have a seat and talk."Noah said and sat on the couch. "So how long have you and y/n been in a relationship?" Noah said with a smile.

"Well for two weeks now." Mishima said shyly.

"I'm sorry about them did they do anything to hurt you?" said looking at his face he shook his head. "Thank God. Okay so lets study for the test." you said pulling out some of your text books to which Mishima looked confused. Y'all didn't have a test this week.

"We have a test?" he said with a confused look then you gave him a no we don't look. "I'll take that as a no then. So why did you bring me to your house?" he asked.

"To get what just happened out of the way. I knew something like that would happen and it was perfect timing since me brother and his friends are here and my moms not. "But there is a test next week we could study for that or we could talk."you said. So y'all began studying but ended up talking. Y'all spent the last few hours just talking before he had to go home.

Thanks for reading hoped you liked this chapter. Tell me what you think in the comment below. Thanks!