Chapter 7

Okay so this really isn't a real chapter but it's whats going to happen next month so here you go!

It was now April and the abuse from Dickoshima oh I mean Kamoshida but there's really no difference. You noticed audited changes from Shiho and Mishima along with the whole volleyball team. You were worried but didn't know what to do. On April 11 a new student came his name is Akira Kurusu. (Okay for those who don't know I use Akira Kurusu because that's like his "official" name in the manga for Persona 5) Rumors about him spread like wildfire. Like he came here because he got into a fight and some other crazy stuff. You didn't really listen because you didn't like untrue rumors. Akira was in all of your classes and sat behind Ann and in front of you in all of them. He wasn't a bad student but he did miss the first day of school other than that nothing and he's pretty smart. Well today was April 13 the day of the volleyball really. It was faculty against students. You went to a few for their scrimmage games they were pretty good which didn't surprise you. The day was long and you weren't looking forward to the game because you knew the truth.

I know it's like really short but please enjoy! I will update now every month to follow the story line kinda. I will be putting somethings in the story line like you know Mishima having a girlfriend. Well thanks for reading and have a good day or night.