Castles; Bradley Beal

~We were supposed to build castles in~ ~the sky~
~But I did you wrong~
~And left you right...~
~There like an asshole~
~Girl I know it won't change one night~
~I need to change your mind~
~I need to change your mind, ohhh~

Castles: Wasionkey

Brooklyn

I smiled as my friend John Wall talked to me through the phone.
"I don't know John.." I sighed, as he tried to convince me to come to their game against Oklahoma City tonight.

"Come on Brook. You haven't come to a game all season. You don't want to see me stunt?" He asked, a playful smirk on his face.

I chuckled and sighed.
"Of course I want to see you 'stunt', it's just.."

He sighed.
"Bradley.."

"I don't want to see him John. I've been so good at avoiding him so far..I'm not ready."

"You never even gave him a chance to explain himself Brooklyn."

"How do you explain cheating on your girlfriend of three years with her best friend! That's unexplainable."

He sighed again.
"This game is important to me. I want you to come. Forget about Bradley aight?"

I bit my lip.
"Okay fine. What time is the game?"

He smiled.
"At 8:30. And I already got you courtside tickets. I'm sending them to your phone."

I chuckled.
"I can't wait!"

I sighed and looked down at my phone seeing that it was an hour until the game and started to get ready when my phone vibrated.

Cheater🚫: Brooklyn..please text me back baby.

I rolled my eyes as Bradley sent another text. I put my phone on silent and continued to get ready. I put on a cropped black sweatshirt and a pair of high waisted jeans and some sneakers. I put on light makeup and put my hair up in a curly ponytail.
I took an Uber to the game and quickly took my seat, seeing as I was late because of traffic and it didn't help that my Uber driver was driving 2 miles an hour.
As I took my seat, tip off was about to begin and John spotted me, giving me a slight smile. Bradley caught on and somewhat looked shocked at the fact that I was even there.