Jealous; Ben Simmons

For Natasha💙

"Babe!" My impatient boyfriend of 5 months yelled from the staircase of my house.

I chuckled and placed my earrings on, as we were going out to the club tonight. I heard footsteps come up the stairs and suddenly the tall light skinned rookie stood behind me.

"Come on Nata-" He paused and bit his lip as he looked down at me. "Damn. You look amazing."

I smiled and stood up.
"It takes time to look this amazing, but I'm ready." I said, placing my hands in his. "Let's go."

——————————

Soon we arrived at the club, and as we walked into the overpacked club, we were greeted by Ben's teammates and fans. He had his hand secured around my waist as he led me to the VIP area that we'd be staying at. We grabbed a couple of drinks and eventually started dancing along with the other people in the section. Then as we were dancing a group of girls walked up to him and giggled, twirling their hair in their hands. They wore short, tight dresses that highlighted their figure as the practically eye raped Ben.
"Hey! Ben, do you mind if we get a picture?"

He looked down at me then at the girls.
"Uh, Yeah, give me a couple of minutes."

They nodded and smiled. One of the girls walked a bit closer to him causing me to pull Ben's face towards me and kiss him, making sure the girls knew he was mine.

Ben smiled, knowing what I was doing.
"It'll only be a minute."

I sighed and looked up at the girls then back at him.
"Hurry."

He nodded, walking off to the girls section, leaving me alone in the VIP section. A minute turned into 20 and I grew slightly aggravated, looking down at my watch, then scanning the club for Ben who I couldn't find. I also noticed that there was no more drinks in the section. I stood up and went over to the bar, sitting down.

"Anything I can get you?"

"Hennessy on the rocks."

Then I noticed a tall, brown skinned guy sit next to me.
"That's a bit strong for a girl like you."

I gave him a small smile.
"I can handle my alcohol." I said, turning back around.

He flashed me a smile and turned to me.
"I'm Donovan."

I raised an eyebrow then noticed who he actually was. The Utah Jazz' star rookie and Ben's practical enemy.
"Mitchell right?"

"The one and only."

I slightly rolled my eyes at his cockiness.

"What's your name beautiful?"

"I'm taken." I sighed, turning away slightly and scanning the packed club for Ben.

"You come here with your mans ma'?"

"Yeah. The rookie of the year actually." I smiled.

His face flooded with confusion then he smirked.
"Simmons. Wow. I can't believe he would pull someone as fine as you."