Make Up; Jayson Tatum Pt. 2 {R}

Things immediately heated up from there.
His hands roamed my body and quickly lifted off my shirt as I lifted off his. Our lips pressed back together.

"Jump." He mumbled against my lips.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried us down the hallway, not breaking the kiss. He placed me on the bed, but I bit my lip and flipped us over, straddling him. I started to kiss his jawline up to his plump lips and made my way down his neck, to his torso, reaching down to his pants. I looked up at him and smirked. I kissed the spot by his V-line and started going up again, leaving hickies all over his torso and neck. Claiming what was mine again. He stopped me from reaching his .... and flipped us over so that he was hovering above me. His lips pushed against mine again as my fingertips ran through his hair.

He pulled away and looked at me.
"I need to please you baby. I need to show you how sorry I am."

My eyes shut as I felt his lips connect with my neck. His teeth slightly biting my skin then sucking on it. There was definitely going to be hickies all over our bodies.

His fingers grazed the love bite he just gave me.
"Mine." He looked up into my eyes and gazed lovingly at me. "God your beautiful."

He placed a quick kiss on my lips before kissing down my chest, stopping above my belly button. He pushed my legs apart and planted a kiss at my core. My breath hitched as his fingertips wrapped around the hemming of my underwear. He pulled them off throwing it to the side.

"Daddy." I mumbled, running my fingers through his hair.

I immediately felt him tense up. He slid one finger in me and moans escaped my mouth as he added another finger.

"Jaysonn!" I moaned.

I wrapped my legs around him as he rubbed my clit with one hand and was fingering me with another. He stopped and I relaxed for a bit before I felt his tongue plunge inside of me.
I let out a loud moan.
"JAYSON!"

My back arched and my eyes rolled back. I gripped the sheets trying to control my now shaking body. He now had full control over me.
My legs tensed up and I subconsciously tried to close them but he kept them apart as my moans grew louder.

"I-I'm about to-!"

He continued until I released. A wave of ecstasy rolled over my body.

"Damn babygirl." He whispered, humming against my skin. He carefully left more love bites on my stomach. His lips came in contact with my neck once more before he placed his lips on mine and placed his hands firmly on my waist. I arched my back at the feel of his touch, but he forced my hips back down. My arms snaked up his neck, deepening the kiss.
He removed his hands from my waist and forcefully pulled down his jeans, fumbling with his belt. Within seconds his jeans and underwear were off and his erection sprung loose. He wasted no time to place himself in me. He let out a loud groan as he rocked his hips into mine.
"Damn baby, your tight." He grunted.

I placed my lips on his to muffle the loud moans that were now escaping my lips. The only sound in my ears were the grunts and moans we are producing. My nails scrapped his back, making lines down his skin. I broke apart from the kiss and arched my back as I felt shivers running down my spine as he continued thrusting into me faster and faster with each stroke.

"Jayson! Oh my god!" I moaned out.

He slowed down, going slower and deeper with each stroke.
"I love you India."

I moaned in response, I could barely even form a sentence.
He slapped my ass and looked me in the eyes.
"India! I can't here you."

I moaned and looked him in the eyes.
"I love you too Jayson!"

I could feel him smirking as he buried his head in the crook of my neck. I could feel myself and him getting close. He pressed his forehead against mine, placing a small kiss on my lips.
He went faster. His hips rocked harder against mine, pushing more of himself inside of me.
I felt myself getting ready to release and he noticed it to.

"Come for me baby." He mumbled.

I felt myself release, as if on command, and I felt him twitch inside of me. As we both released, I felt him lay next to me. Both of us, out of breath and coming off our high, he wrapped his arms tightly around me as if I would leave if he let go. His eyes looking into mine shot strong emotions to my heart. His lips formed into a soft grin as I cupped his face with my hands. I smiled and placed a small kiss on his lips.

He kissed my hands and looked up at me.
"I love you babygirl. More than you could ever imagine."

"I believe you." I smiled, as we got lost in each others eyes.