Mistress; Stephen Curry

Laila

Laila

"It's not real." He mumbled, pacing back and forth in the foyer of his living room.

He refused to look on he table while you looked at the pregnancy test with tears in your eyes.

"It is Stephen.."

"How!? I-" He stopped and calmed himself down. "I used a condom every time I got with you. How the fuck did I produce a child?"

"It wasn't every time.."

He raised an eyebrow, thought about it, then sighed heavily and sat down.
"Mexico City.."

I nodded and bit my lip.

He put his head in his hands then looked up at me with tense eyes, as if blaming me for the situation.
"What the fuck are you going to do with it?"

"Are you asking me if I'm getting an abortion!?" I scoffed.

"Yeah. That's exactly what the hell I'm asking! I have three kids and a wife!"

"That's not my problem Stephen! I'm not killing this baby. I'm having it whether you like it or not!"

"Laila-"

I got up in his face and cocked my head.
"Your the father of this baby and if you hadn't rushed to have sex like the horny bastard that you are we wouldn't be in this predicament!" I yelled, pushing my finger into his chest.

"Back up Laila." He seethed, trying to calm down.

"No!" I yelled, continuing to lay into him and get in his face. I pushed him causing him to jump up and push me forcefully against the wall, so fucking hard that I felt the dent in it.
I stopped talking out of fear and looked into his dark green eyes.

"I said back the fuck up!"

"Is that anyway to talk to the mother of your child? Or children if I have twins." I smirked, rubbing my stomach.

He scoffed and let go of me.
"I want a DNA test."

"I know it's yours so I'm down to take one. Your not getting out of this Wardell."

He looked up at me then at my stomach.
"Us and that thing in your stomach was a mistake." He spat.

Those words hit me deeply, as tears welled up in my eyes again.

"Wh-what?"

"Me and you were a mistake! I was having problems with Ayesha and you were there, legs spread open whenever me and her would fight and I was vulnerable. Now me and Ayesha are finally back to normal and you spring this shit on me! I regret it! I regret all of this if it means losing Ayesha. The true love of my life."

I scoffed as tears streamed down my eyes.
"So you cheat on the love of your life then?"

"We were going through problems!-"

"Yeah. I heard you the first time you fucking hypocrite." I said, grabbing my bag and the pregnancy test while wiping the tears from my eyes. Before leaving I turned to him.
"My lawyers will call you before the day is over. Have a good day Stephen."

As I walked out, Ayesha was just walking in.
She raised an eyebrow at me and turned.
"Sorry. Who are you?"

"Stephen never told you about me?" I smirked.

Stephen ran to the doorstep with pleading eyes.
"Ayesha don't listen to her baby. Let me explain-"

She stopped him and gave him a concerned look.
"Who is she Stephen?" She asked, nervous for the answer.

I handed her the pregnancy test and smiled.
"I'm the woman that's having your husbands fourth baby. Have a nice day." I said, grabbing the pregnancy test back and going to my car.

I was just the mistress. The second woman. The mistake. Until I got pregnant. Now I'm apart of his life, whether he wants it or not...and trust me..I'm not going anywhere for a long time..

A/N: Alright..so I don't know if I should keep this as an short imagine or make it into an actual story...what do you guys think???