Frustrated; Klay Thompson

Aurora

Today was the day that Klay came back from his road trip with the team. All these away games were taking a toll on me, mainly because it meant no sex.
Then usually when Klay came back, he'd be tired so the dry spell would go on longer.
There was something about Klay that made me dependent on his dick. His sex was a drug that I had now become addicted to. I put on some lingerie and then tied my robe over it, then did my hair and as I finished I heard the door open and close.

"Aurora!"

I smiled and bit my lip as I ran downstairs to him. He smiled and engulfed me in a hug, as I breathed in, taking in his scent that I hadn't smelled in a long time.

"Hey baby." He said, kissing my lips.

I smiled and kissed back.
"Hey. How was the trip?"

"It was amazing. We had one loss but it was a five game road trip so all in all, it was good."

I nodded as he dropped his stuff and sat down on the couch, turning on the PlayStation. I scoffed and raised an eyebrow.

"What? I haven't been on Call of Duty in two weeks. I was getting withdrawals." He smiled, looking up at the screen.

Well I haven't gotten your dick in two weeks and I'm getting withdrawals!

I pouted and sat down on the couch next to him.

He slightly looked over, noticing my demeanor.
"We can go out together when I finish this okay babe?" He said, looking back up at the game.

"I don't want to go out." I mumbled, leaning back into the seat.

~30 minutes later~

I looked up from my phone and rolled my eyes.
Klay was still enticed in his game, and while I wanted to give him some space and let him play with his fourth favorite thing in the world, after me, Rocco, and basketball. I was getting hornier by the minute. Just seeing his eyebrows furrow, when he got angry made me bite my lip.
I had tried, this past half an hour, to get his attention and he would always say
Let me just finish this real quick babe. I was getting sick of it.

I moved from my spot across from him, to underneath his arms.
"Klayyy." I sighed, draping my arms around him and kissing his cheek.

He slightly brushed me off and turned back to his game.

I scowled, sick of him ignoring me.
"Fuck it!" I yelled angrily, standing up.

He paused the game and finally looked up at me.
"What's wrong?"

I started storming up the stairs.
"Nothing. Nothings fucking wrong!"

"Aurora!" He yelled, stomping after me.

I rolled my eyes.
"Leave me alone Alexander!" I growled from inside the bathroom.

Klay

She only used my middle name when she was really pissed at me.

"Baby..What did I do?"

She opened the bathroom door and rolled her eyes.
"Nothing." She said, taking off her robe.