Awareness

Sebastian's Second Sister 

Chapter 8: Awareness

••• Violet's point of view•••

I awoke in Sebastian's arms. Let me rephrase that; Sebastian woke me by moving his arms. He pulled the sheets closer to him and I fell out the bed. There was a soft thud as I hit the ground. Sebastian jumped to his feet, whipping out his knife from somewhere to attack the sound.
"What was that?" He said looking at me on the ground.

"Well...I'm on the ground..." I hinted to him.

Sebastian sheathed his knife and held out his hand to me. "Are you okay?"
He pulled me up off the floor and watched me dust myself off.

Of course there was no actual dust, I was just doing it for effect. I nodded and smiled at him. He was cute in the morning. His hair was messed up and he had a dazed look still on his face.
The skin around his eyes was darkened but he didn't look tired. I adverted my eyes away from him, he would think I was staring if I looked longer.
"You can stare at me if you want, I don't mind. In fact it satisfies me to know I am good enough to stare at." And there he goes.
I turned and walked away to collect some clothes out of the wardrobe.

I pulled out a small black top, some skinny jeans and underwear. With my bundle of clothes in my arms I turned once more.
Sebastian was pouting. "I guess I have to go change too," He pointed out.

I had a sarcastic remark about how he could stay in his clothes but I would love him less. But I chose a nicer approach.
I shrugged. "I'll see you in a few minutes?"

He smiled, the feeling radiated throughout the room. "Yep." He pulled me int a short hug before he left. I stared after him for a moment.

Sebastian. . . how can you know so little about someone but have such big feelings for them? Rhetorical question of course, not even I can answer my own questions right now.

* * *

I walked out of the bathroom and skipped downstairs.
Sebastian was in the hallway fiddling with his sensor. He had black skinny jeans on like me. The charcoal woolen jumper was a size to big and hung off of his frame. The neck was wide, I could see the top of a black t-shirt underneath. The black made his skin look paler than it actually is. His white hair fell in his eyes making him stop fiddling with the sensor for a moment.

One of Sebastian's hands made its way up to his head, with it he pushed the hair back and continued fiddling. The sensor was obviously not working but he was going about the wrong way of reseting it. He wasn't pushing the buttons in the right sequence.
I walked up to him and fixed it. There. It was just annoying me that much.
"Thanks."
I looked up at him and saw Sebastian was smiling again. I love his smile. He gently placed the sensor on a glass table next to us. His hands then made their way to my waist. I was pulled closer to him, I looked up at him waiting for a reason.

Sebastian looked at me softly, he leaned down slowly. This time I moved upwards so we couldn't get interrupted again. Our lips met. A sudden shock went through my body, it didn't hurt, it kinda felt nice. My lips moved in sync with his. I was unaware that we were moving out of the hallway and into the lounge. All I could see was him. I was brought back to reality when I lay on the couch. His arms caged me against the couch. Our lips were still attached but my hands began to wander.

They made their way under his jumper and t-shirt. The soft-cold skin against my hands comforted me. Sebastian placed one of his hands on my neck, one of his legs wrapped around mine. I pulled him closer as our kisses deepened. I heard a small sound from somewhere else, but I didn't care. I was focused on right now, right here with Sebastian.

There was a scream from the doorway and we were forced to pull apart to see who it was.
Flamboyant red hair stood out defining that it was Clary. She was looking at us with a shocked look on her face. There was something else there that I could not figure out.
"Whats wrong Clary?" I asked her.
Sebastian sat there, his arms still around me. He was looking at Clary too with a dangerous look on his face.

"You were kissing him!" Clary yelled.

I shrugged my shoulders. I really didn't care. "Yeah, so?"

Her mouth was wide open. "You don't know....do you?" Her green eyes flashed and I wondered what she was talking about.

"Know what?"

She cleared her throat as if she were about to deliver bad news.
"That he is our brother."

My mouth dropped .