Courage In Combat

Sebastian's Second Sister part 14

Courage In Combat

••• Violet's point of view•••

"Hey sister do you still believe in love I wonder? Oh when the sky comes falling down, for you. There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do."

Sebastian sung along to the lyrics of the song. His headphones were in so I couldn't actually hear the song.

He looked up from his book at me, I was sitting across the room sketching on my pad. I pointed to my ears and he understood. Sebastian pulled the headphones off, the afternoon sun lit up his face.

"The lyrics to that song..." My voice drifted off along with my thoughts.

Sebastian's eyes shone. "Yeah, Its very relatable. I would do anything for you."

I winced at his words. Not true. He mightn't give up his plans, he mightn't realize that I don't want to lose him.

He came over and put his hand on my arm.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I shuddered under his cool touch. If I say anything about it to him he might snap, I will have to lie. Lets hope for our sake he believes me.

"Yes, I'm just cold," I shuddered again.

He smiled. "If you just said so." He pulled his jumper off and handed it to me. I tugged it on grateful for the warmth. He returned to his book with just a singlet on. The jumper was so warm and it had the same comforting smell that lingered around him. How could Clary hate him so much? Well I know not all of his intentions are good but his personality was so big, full of little quirks and cute moments.

I smiled as I started to draw a familiar looking alley. It was the alley that he had pulled me into, the alley we had first met in. I drew the cold grey ground with the rubbish littered everywhere, then I drew the cracked and weathered bricks that made the walls of the alley. I looked at my drawing from a distance... Something was missing.

I looked up to find that my answer was pulling a funny face at his book. I laughed and began to draw Sebastian into the picture.

"What chu laughing at?" His voice rang across the room, making me laugh even more.

I continued to draw until the pad was pulled out of my hands.

He looked at the picture approvingly.

Sebastian handed it back to me gently. "It's good. Are my eyes that dark though?" He rubbed his chin questionably.

I smiled. "Yes they are, but I love them immensely."

His lips brushed over mine lightly. I withdrew, shocked.

Sebastian staggered back in realization of what he had done. "By the angel, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to, it just happened."

I got up and walked over to him. I had dropped my pad to the floor, he waited for me to strike him or something. He didn't expect for me to kiss him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. His lips moved with mine as his hands pulled my legs around his waist. I was breathless by the time he pushed me up against the wall. I pulled away for a second before diving back into the kiss.

My hands ran through his platinum hair. His hand started to tug his jumper off of me. I raised my arms to free the clothing. My hands held his face as I kissed him. He moved us over to the bed, he lay me down gently. Sebastian pulled his singlet off showing his pale-bare chest.

I had shivers go up my arms as he lay on top of me.

"I love you," He said.

I breathed for a moment before I replied. "I love you too." I truly do.