Precision

Sebastian's Second Sister part 28

Precision

*I skipped a page of runes because this book would be too long otherwise. 30 chapters left now, if it isn't enough then I'll just change the chapter names and add more on :) *

••• Violet's point of view •••

"And then Father told me to drown the duck." Sebastian prided himself with telling me the story. Of course I laughed along with him, I hated ducks as much as Jace. But he doesn't know that. Oh and clowns scared the shit outta me. There was one problem with this story though.

As Sebastian recounted the memories of his father, I had realized that I didn't have one memory of Valentine. For better or worse. Clary had told me about him, and how he was a cruel and cold hearted man. I still wanted to meet him though, that wasn't possible, he was dead. I had not even a bad memory of him to taint my mind, I felt left out.

"Vi, are you listening?" Sebastian asked and my attention focused on him.

I shook my head sadly. "Sorry, I have a lot on my mind, I wasn't listening."

His face creased, a hand reached out for me. I pushed it away slightly. I didn't want to be touched right now. I moved over on the bed, perching on the side.

"Whats wrong? You know you can tel-"

"Mom found out about you!" I blurted out.

His features changed once more, into confusion. "What?"

"Well not exactly, Kyle hinted at it and now she thinks I have a boyfriend. She's invited you over for dinner, she wants to meet you." I put too much sarcasm into the last sentence, with a tinge of fake perkiness.

Sebastian waved his hands in the air, "Woah, hold up. She thinks you have a boyfriend? Thinks?! Arent I your boyfriend?"

He wasn't making sense, his eyes had darkened and his tone of voice had become slightly unhinged and cracked. "I don't know what you are Sebastian, I mean we can't just assume stuf-"

He cut me off with a kiss. I calmed down immediately, although I had the feeling that it was more for him than me.

"Marry me." He said pulling away.

What the? My heart was beating a million times a second, did he really just say that? Was he serious? I looked in his eyes to see that he was serious. Shit. He pushed my pale hair behind my ear caressing my cheek with his other hand.

I mean I would but..."Isn't it illegal?"

He laughed. "Stuff the law, do you love me?"

I nodded,"yes, I do."

His hair was hanging in his eyes, a glint hidden behind the curtain of hair that restricted me from seeing his beautiful eyes. "Isn't that enough?"

It was.

* * *

Mom knocked before entering my room. She looked around to see it a complete mess. A mix of my clothes and Sebastian's lying on the ground and stuck at the foot of the bed.

Sebastian was out, he went to go get cleaned up and prepare a 'surprise' for me. No doubt in my mind, I knew what it was.

"Is he coming for dinner tonight?" Jocelyn asked giving a disapproving look at Sebastian's underwear strung over a lamp.

I nodded giving her a short answer to bring her attention away from the item of clothing.

She raised an eyebrow, "Well you should get cleaned up, dinner is at seven."