Speak in Tongues

Sebastian's Second Sister part 37

Speak in Tongues

••• Sebastian's point of view •••

Kyle sobbed as he read out a text. "She's dead." He said.

"Who?" I asked. Jocelyn walked away- she had decided that this conversation was between me and Kyle. Which was an upside- I didn't want her to know that something had happened to Violet.

"Theo said he killed her, he killed Violet."

The last words of Kyle's enraged me with a force that scared me. Violet. How did this happen? I pushed my emotions down. She can't be dead- I would've felt it, I'm not her parabatai but she is the only person I've ever had a connection to. "Kyle, What does he want? Why is he doing this?"

Kyle shook his head in dismay. "I don't know."

* * *

••• Violet's point of view •••

I opened my eyes. A large darkened space surrounded me. It was hard to see much further than a few meters in front of me. The ground was cold and solid- concrete. I was a bit dazed and unstable on my feet, I managed to stand but I had no idea where to go.

A cruel laugh escaped from the darkness. "Theo?"

I asked, only hoping that it was him in his own body. I didn't want to hurt Sebastian... again.

A light switched on and I could suddenly see- as the room came into view I realized it was an empty warehouse.

Theo came towards me. I was grateful to see he was in his own skin- but then he would be able to change. I didn't have my stele or my knife on me- the fact that I was vulnerable to his attack frightened me.

Theo was a few centimeters away from me now. He looked down at my stomach- I covered it as best As I could with my arms- protecting my babies.

"How did I miss that earlier?" Theo asked, pushing his brown hair away from his eyes. "I'm sorry if I hurt them. Oops I let it slip- they aren't fully Sebastian's either."

"What did you do Theo?"

"Made them like their father." No, he didn't. "Oh yes I did." Theo read my mind.

Tears welled up in my eyes, why would he do something like that? Why? "Why would you do that?"

Theo gave a hallow laugh. " I'm a part of your family now. My blood runs through your boys."

Wait- my boys. Theo laughed once more. "Oh, stupid me. I keep letting things slip, I'm sorry if they don't turn out the pure little things you wanted."

I truly knew what the term monster meant now. Theo defined the word so easily- he was cruel... I broke down into tears on the floor. Clutching my stomach.

Theo sunk down next to me. "Fuck off!" I yelled at him. He had ruined one of the best things that had happened to me since Sebastian.

"I sent a text to Kyle stating that you were dead. No doubt he would've told Sebastian too- You're mine Violet, you're all mine."

My emotions were playing with me too much at the moment; my brain had stopped registering his words. All I was focused on was the small bubble I had surrounding me- if Theo were to ruin that I might as well snap.

Theo's hand touched my back gently, even though it was the slightest touch it was enough to set me off. My hand whirrled around; it connected wih his face. It made a loud noise and he staggered back in shock.

His hand went to the area where I had hit him. "Leave me alone. Look, you are a demon- they will never be your children, they are mine and Sebastian's. You've never been a part of this family and you never will."

Theo registered the words slowly, his face showed no emotion as he backed away slowly. "I will be, I will."

The lights flickered off as he walked away.

* * *

I managed to make my way out of the warehouse, it took me a while to find the exit but I eventually did. My eyes took in the sunshine a little too fast. I couldn't see anything but white for a second but after that I was fine. I looked around- the whole area was filled with warehouses, I had no idea where I was. I started walking down the pavement. The hot afternoon sun shone down on me, the heat was seen rising from the pavement that I walked on. Thank the angel for shoes.

I was still afraid of what would happen, the future was so uncertain, there was hope that Theo had been lying, I would tell Sebastian. It would upset him. I know that, he didn't want our childern to grow up to be like him- to realize their mistakes too late. I sighed, why couldn't life be simple for once?