thirteen.

I dove for the phone as I rushed out of the bathroom, well aware of who was on the other end. After two months me and Dave had worked ourselves into a fairly regular schedule of nightly phone calls and weekend visits. Lately we'd relied more on the phone calls, since we'd both been busy on the weekends. Still wrapped in my towel I snatched the phone off my desk and pushed my dripping hair out of the way so Icould answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby."

"You're early. I almost missed the call."

"What were you doing?"

"Taking a shower. I just barely caught the phone as I came in."

"Oh really? So you're all wet and naked?"

I grinned, warmth suffusing my body at the way his voice dropped into a lower octave. "Well, I'm wearing a towel so not entirely naked, but I am wet. I'm dripping all over the floor."

Dave let out a low groan. "Damn, that is so sexy."

"You want me to send you a picture?" I asked, giggling at the idea.

"I would love for you to send me a picture."

"I'll think about it."

"Why don't you think about me snatching that towel and licking the water droplets off your body one by one."

I sank down onto my bed, my legs suddenly trembling. I took a deep breath and waited until I felt like I had my voice under control before responding. "That doesn't seem like a very efficient way to get dry."

"No, I'm pretty sure it would make you wetter. I bet it's making you wetter just thinking about it, isn't it?"

"It's so unfair when you do that to me." I complained, but I loved it when he talked dirty to me. His voice alone was enough to get me aroused so the majority of our phone calls ended with one or both of us having an orgasm.

"Where's Brittany?"

I glanced over at my roommate's calendar. "She's at soccer practice."

"Lay back and spread your legs, baby."

"Dave," I whined. "She's gonna be home in half an hour."

"Then you better hurry."

The commanding tone in his voice pushed me past the point of resistance. Biting my lip, I laid down on my bed and pulled the towel open, spreading my legs so that I could feel the cool air drifting over my heated flesh. Looking down I could see my nipples standing at attention and I didn't have to see to know that I was already wet for him. An idea began to form in my mind and I smiled to myself. It might not shock him, but it would probably surprise him.

"Spread your legs nice and wide for me, baby, but don't touch yet. I want you to play with your nipples first."

"Okay," I whispered, playing along for the moment. The hand not holding the phone drifted over my breast, teasing myself with light touches.

"Tell me what you're doing."

"I'm just using my fingertips, brushing them over the very tips."

"Good girl. Use your fingernails, light scratches around your nipples and across the tips."

I gasped at the sensation. "Oh, wow."

"Do it again on the other side, use all your fingers. Spread them out as wide as you can and then run your nails up toward your nipple until you get to the tip and then pinch it."

I did as he said and my breath caught as a violent shiver shot down my spine.

"Again," he said, sounding slightly breathless. "Pinch hard and pull it."