Chapter 2

Kiki's POV

I started feeling dizzy. Again. I need to get better before 8 am. I decided to lay in bed so I will get better. I started having terrible headache and cold spread over my body. I covered myself with a blanket and fell asleep. The next thing I heard was someone calling my name.

"Kiki.....Kiki wake up"

I slowly opened my eyes and before looking at the person standing there I looked at the clock. 9 am. I realised that I overslept. But I totally forgot that someone was here.

"Kiki are you okay? You look sick."
"Yeah sorry I overslept Mitsuhide"
"It's ok, just don't push yourself too hard if you don't feel well"
"Don't worry, I'll be fine. Give me 5 minutes to get ready"
"Sure, and don't worry because you overslept, because Zen did too"
"Ok, thanks for waking me up"
"No problem"

Mitsuhide left and I was alone in the room. I did my hair and washed my face again. Then I took my sword and left the room. No headache, thank god.

I saw Shirayuki leaving prince Izana's office, I wonder what happened. I was concerned that something bad happened as soon as I saw Zen leaving the room angry.

"What did I miss?" I whispered to Mitsuhide walking behind Zen.
"Prince Izana wants Shirayuki to attend a ball in Tanbarun. And that means that Zen won't be with her. I thinks he's trying to see for how long they can be apart"
"Oh, so what did she say?"
"Zen got mad and answered instead of her"
"Yeah, seems like something that he would do. But I do wonder that too"
"That stupid agh!! Why?! There is no way she is going!!" Zen yelled
"Zen calm down" Mitsuhide and I tried to help him, but he didn't listen.

"You need to do your paperwork now Zen" Mitsuhide said.
"Ugh this and now this paperwork" Zen talked and complained about everything. Meanwhile me and Mitsuhide didn't listen to anything. We just sighed and walked on. Until I started having a headache again. I clenched my teeth together and closed one eye still trying to hide everything.

Mitsuhide's POV

We just sighed and walked on. But then she closed her eye and made an 'it hurts so much but I need to hide it' face. I pretended not to see that, but I need to have a little chat with her later. Shirayuki told me that she was acting different and looked tired. We then came to Zen's office and I handed him all of the papers.
"Do you need anything else?" Kiki asked as I left the room
"No, thank you Kiki...or wait, could you call Shirayuki here please."
"Of course Zen" said Kiki as she left as well.

~outside of the office~
Kiki's POV

"Kiki please come to my room in 10 minutes"
"Sure I'll come, I just need to get Shirayuki first. Do you know where she could be?"
"She is in the garden with Ryu"
"Ok thank you"

I entered the garden and walked to Shirayuki.
"Shirayuki, Zen wants you in his office"
"Sure, is it ok Ryu?"
"Don't worry I can do the rest myself. Thanks for all the help" said the brown-haired herbalist
"Ok, I'm ready"
We left and then I heard her mumble to herself "I wonder why does he need me"
"Don't worry, he's probably just stressed and needs to cool off and the best way to do that is to be with you"
She blushed at my comment but didn't say anything.
"Thank you Kiki"
"It's no problem really"
And I walked away.

Shirayuki's POV

I entered the room and saw Zen in terrible condition.
"Uh Zen I'm here"
"Shirayuki...I wanted to ask you something"
"What is it?"
"Do you want to go to Tanbarun? And sorry for my actions early"
"I-It's ok Zen. And I want to go to Tanbarun but not for a week. I just wanna see how Raji is doing"
His face expression showed a smile and even I could tell it was fake.
"I will tell this to brother if you don't mind"
"Sure"
He got up from his chair and walked to me. And then I felt two warm hands behind my back. He hugged me and I melted into the hug.
"I'm sorry Shirayuki, I acted like a jerk. And thank you"
"I-It's o-okay Zen" I felt a tear streaming down my face.
"You don't need to cry, really"
"I'm sorr-"
"And before you start apologizing, don't because it's not your fault"
"Yeah, sorry"
"Didn't I tell you not to apologize"
He laughed and so did I.

Kiki's POV

I walked through the hall going to Mitsuhide's room. I wonder what he wants. Then my head started to hurt and I got dizzy for a moment so I pressed my back to the wall to get better. I still felt my headache, but I needed to hide it so I went on.

Obi's POV

I was walking on the hall when on the other one I saw Kiki. She was holding her head and then she half-fainted. Then she leaned on the wall. She looked exhausted and pale. I decided to tell Mitsuhide or Shirayuki this, but later.

Mitsuhide's POV

I was waiting for her for 5 minutes already. Just as I was about to open the door I heard a knock.
"Come in"
"Hi Mitsuhide, sorry because I'm late"
"No problem, sit here please" and I pointed on a chair.
"Sure"
She sat down and so did I.
"So what do you want to talk about?"
"Kiki are you sick?"

Kiki's POV

"Kiki are you sick?"
He asked and I got worried
"No, I've just been working a lot when you were gone, that's all"
"Then why don't you rest for a day, I can handle all the work"
"No, I'm ok, you don't need to do that"
I felt my body shiever of cold again, my head started to hurt more so I needed to leave as soon as I could
"Is that all you-"
"You're not ok, I can see that. Tell me what's wrong"
"Mitsuhide you don't need to worr-"
Just as I was about to finish the sentence pain striked directly through my head. I clenched my teeth together and yelled in pain. I couldn't hide it anymore. I started breathing heavy.
"Hey, what's wrong?"
I heard last and then closed my eyes.

Second chapter out! Do you like the story?
Thanks for reading💕