Chapter 11

Kiki's POV

It stresses me so much...ugh. I need to get her off my mind. I know she can be deadly, so I am at disadvantage here, because she knows I love him. So much that I don't know for how much I'll be able to hold it in. And what pains even me more that he is and was helping me so much and I acted like a real jerk. I decided to lay in bed so I can go to work as soon as I'm feeling even a little more ready. I would go now, but my 'guardian' Mitsuhide won't let me. He said I need to rest and tell him if I want anything, if I wanna go somewhere and literally everything. And that sucks because he'll spend too much time on me and less on his training. So that's why I will only rest. When I closed my eyes a male voice spoke.
"I didn't know you were related to Akira"
I shot my eyes open and got up from bed.
"How do you know? I only told Shirayuki"
After asking I already assumed he eavesdropped on us.
"I heard your conversation earlier. I also heard something else"
He doesn't mean. No, he couldn't. If he heard what my feelings towards Mitsuhide are, I am dead. I got up from my bed, walked towards Obi and grabbed his collar. My face expression was now angry with a tint of worried eyes in it.
"If you dare tell anyone I will be sure to do something about it, Obi" he looked a but surprised but quickly replied with
"I wouldn't dare. Besides, it wasn't in my intentions to do so. I wanted to tell you that you should let your feelings go free"
I stopped for a second and sat down on my bed again. Then I walked to the door. Before replying I turned my back to him and grabbed my doorhandle.
"Like you should be the one speaking. If you truly think so, you should let your own out first, then come to me" I told him before going out of the room without giving him another look.

Obi's POV

She headed out of the room and it hit like a shooting star. Her words. She was right, but the problem is I don't even know them yet. I don't know my feelings, it's like I need 1 more piece of my heart for it to be complete. Like I need someone. And I don't know who that will be. Not yet. I went out of her room and saw Mitsuhide still practicing, even though we did it before and I told him it's enough. Then Kiki approached him. This'll be interesting, but unfortunately I will not be able to hear their conversation because I need to go help Shirayuki, Ryu, Shan and Kyle do something. I went to the garden and saw Shirayuki already replacing plants.
"Hi Obi!" she yelled to me form distance and waved with one hand. I got closer to her and asked what I should do.
"Well we would need som-"
"Over here Obi!" Ryu yelled from the other side of the garden holding a ladder and pointing to a high basket with flowers in it hanging from the ceiling.
"We need you to get us the basket down"
I sighed and climbed up, picked the basket, put it down and waited for them to replace it. Then I went back up and put the basket on again.
"Thank you a lot" I heard a female voice speak. It was Shan smiling to me. Her smile was so sweet, you could watch it forever and not get bored.

Mitsuhide's POV

I saw Kiki approaching me and stopped training. She didn't say a thing, only grabbed a wooden sword and prepared herself for a sword fight.
"Kiki, what are you doing?"
"I am here to train with you"
It was almost like I was afraid to say no, so I only grabbed my sword again and we started. She seemed to be going on me pretty hard, but I didn't know the reason. She was about to end it all, when Zen came with good news(only for him) that he has finished all of his paperwork. He then looked at Kiki and gave me a 'what is she doing here?!' look. I didn't reply because we would start fighting again.
"Why are you here Zen?" Kiki asked without looking at him
"My brother is getting married to Villetta"
I was beyond shook. My mouth hung open, unlike Kiki, who wasn't even surprised.
"But that is not all. He will move to another kingdom, where my parents rule now, because it needs a strong ruler, and my dad said he and mom aren't capable of ruling anymore"
"When will they go?" I asked with concerned voice
"In a week" my mind couldn't take it. So basically what he is saying is that Izana and Villetta will leave this kingdom in a week and get married in another kingdom. We will be left without a king and that means Zen will take his place.
"Zen, does that mean, you will have to-"
"Which leads me to my last point. I need to choose someone to marry in the future. Until brother leaves I have time to decide who I want to marry"

A/n: I am so sorry for not uploading more. Right when I wanted to publish it, my phone fell into the sea and it stopped working. That's why it took me another 14 days, because I didn't have phone. But I admit, I was very late with this chapter and it is not as long as others and not that interesting. I think I am losing inspiration and ideas, but don't worry. I will complete the story no matter what. And I will make it interesting. So you don't need to fear. But that means it might take me more time for a chapter. I hope you understand❣😗