Chapter 3

Mitsuhide's POV

She yelled in pain and then closed her eyes.
"Kiki!" she didn't react. I put her on my bed and went to get some blankets because she was shievering. Should I tell anyone? Maybe later when she wakes up. I covered her in 2 blankets and went to the kitchen to made some tea. After I brought her the tea she woke up.

Kiki's POV

I finally woke up from what it seemed like a forever dream. I was covered in blankets laying in bed.
"Kiki-"
"Don't tell anyone. I was just tired. You don't need to worry. Forget what happened" I told him with my normal serious face expression.
"I won't. But promise to tell me when you're tired. You know that I can handle all the work"
"Fine...I'll leave then"

And I left. He didn't say a thing.

I went to my room. "What have I done?!" I wanted to punch myself but I didn't. What if he tells anyone? No, he isn't the type to break promises. But now that I think of it, that wasn't even a promise.

Izana's POV

Oh Zen. He really likes her doesn't he. Well I suppose I could change the plan. But that's not my biggest problem right now.

Kiki is sick. Deadly sick. I should tell someone but definitely not Zen. He'll made too much noise and panic. Maybe Red-head, but she'll be the same as Zen. If I tell Mitsuhide he'll get a panic attack and if that happens no one will take care of Zen and his work. The only choices left are Kiki herself or Obi. I'll decide that later.

Obi's POV

I decided not to tell neither young Mistress neither Mitsuhide. It'll be harder than usual but I'll manage.

I knocked on Izana's I mean king Izana's office door.

"Come in Obi"

I knew he knew that it was me.

Izana's POV

I already saw Obi coming to my office so I knew it was him.

He came to my room.

"Why are you here? Must be important am I right."
"I decided it was best to tell you, because others won't handle it as good as you"
"I'm all ears"
"I saw miss Kiki this morning and she looked sick like really sick"
"So you found out too. Yes, she is deadly sick and I decided to tell either you or Kiki herself. Don't tell anyone if you don't want panic and fuss everywhere."
"It wasn't in my plans"
"Good. Anything else?"
"No."
"Ok, you can leave"
"Yes your majesty"
"Obi, one more thing. Wil you acompany Shirayuki to Tanbarun?"
"Sure."
"Ok than it's a deal. And call me Izana"
"Really? But Zen calls you-"
"Lord brother, yes I know, I just like to play with him"
(A/n:He's such a jerk😂😂)
"Hahaha, my master is quite dense sometimes"
"I gotta agree on this one"
"I need to leave now, bye"
"Don't forget not to tell anyone"
"I won't"

Now that I think of it, Zen's life would be quite miserable without Red head, Kiki, Mitsuhide, Obi and...well his stupidity.

Sorry if it was such a short chapter. I'll try to make longer next time. Gomennasai😖