Chapter 5

Mitsihide's POV

"I can't" she said and left the room. I wonder what it is so important.
"Well looks like you won't know anything yet" said Izana and laughed a bit
"Maybe not from her, but looks like you have some information that no one except you two know"
"I am not sharing my information, Kiki is the one that should tell you. All I can say is that you shouldn't drag her so deep, because it wasn't easy for her neither it is or it will be"
"What do you mean 'I shouldn't drag her too deep'?"
"Don't expect too much information"
"I won't..."
"I forgot to tell Zen and you, the Rosemary and Basil trio herbalists are coming today"
"Oh God please no"
"They are herbalists from our neighbour country"
"there is two groups of three right?"
"Yes, in other words 6 girls"
"This will suck "
"I don't know them yet, but maybe Red is gonna get some rivals"
"Are you kidding? They aren't half as good as her"
"All I'm saying is that I think there is a girl for Obi in there, and some may even fall for Zen"
"Well you predicted right about Zen. About Obi I don't know"
"You better be careful, some may fall for you" he smirked and chuckled
"I already have someone"
"But you can't have her yet right? What if she loves someone else?"
"No, she isn't the type to love someone in that way"
"If you say so"
"I will leave now, King"
"You can call me Izana"
"Sure"

Izana's POV

As he left I heard another knock on my door
"Come in"
"Lord brother, we or better said I need to tell you something"
"No, you can't go with Red to Tanbarun"
He got utter shock
"I didn't even say anything yet!!"
"You greeted me"
"I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT!!!"
"You have your work to do, and so does Red"
"Her name is Shirayuki and I can do twice  as much from now, so I won't have it then"
"Not gonna work. End of line. And if you don't know yet, Rosemary and Basil trios are coming today"

Shirayuki's POV

I didn't say a thing. I just saw Zen get an utter shock once, and when King Izana mentioned the two trio herbalists he got another one.

"Please not them!" Zen begged
"They will be here in an hour"
"Fine then, Shirayuki come with me, we have a LOOOOOT of work to do, I think it will take us like a day"
"It's okay, you can hang out with them tomorrow"
"For how long are they staying?" Zen asked annoyed
"1 week"
"No way, I'll be in my office" Zen continued and left to his office with me

~In Zen's office~

"so...you have already met them?"
"Yes, once before, only for a day when brother, wasn't here. Kiki and Mitsuhide were here as well"
"Why are you so upset?"
"Because they are too annoying, and once they see you they will...let's just say it won't be good"
"But why?"
"In group Rosemary there are Lisbeth, Kyle and Villetta. In group Basil there are Maddie, Akira and Shan. They're group names represent herbs rosemary and basil. They flirt with guards and every guy they see. They also think that they are in charge of everything. The only one that is normal and isn't annoying is Shan. She is a small girl with a lot of intellegence. I think that she would make a cute couple with Obi, because their characters are completly different."
"Maybe they aren't so bad" I said to break the silence
"I'm warning you Shirayuki. Be careful, you don't know what they're capable of"
"I will, Zen. You know that I'm a herbalist myself"
"I know. I will be by your side almost all the time ok?"
"I don't mind"
And so our conversation went on

Kiki's POV

I don't know why everyone wants my answers. I would like to tell them, but I'm afraid I will break. It's so hard for me to say everything. What do I do? I think I should apologize to Mitsuhide first. Then I heard my door open.
"We need to talk"
I'm scared, I've never felt this around Mitsuhide
"What about?" Why did I say that?! I know clearly about what
"Just take a seat first"