hide and seek

**this is based off of the midnight hide and seek video sam posted but you're taking place of aaron in the video :-) enjoy!
***trigger warning !! this imagine talks about panic attacks (u have been warned)

-y/n's pov-
i was sitting on colby's bed just scrolling through instagram, completely bored out of my mind. it was about 2:30pm and i had nothing planned for the day as colby was out with brennen filming a challenge video. everyone else at the house was doing something as well so i had the whole house to myself. soon enough i was bored enough that i decided to do something in order to pass time. but before i could even think about what else i could possibly do, i heard the front door open. wondering who it was, i head downstairs and see corey and devyn coming home from whatever they were doing.
"hey y/n!" devyn said while walking over to the living room, plopping herself down on the couch.
"hey devyn! hi corey! where did you guys just come from? you both look exhausted" i said while laughing and walking over to sit next to devyn. corey walks into the kitchen shouting, "i wanted to go on an adventure so i dragged her with me!" devyn sighed and rolled her eyes. "he dragged me to go looking for gucci shoes that he eventually didn't buy because he didn't know which ones he wanted".
"ah typical corey" i said, smiling.
"mhm" devyn replied. "so what did you do while we were gone? sam and elton were still here when we left, where did they go?" devyn asked, sitting up.
"mm i just laid on colby's bed and did absolutely nothing, but sam left like an hour after you guys did. think he said something about meeting up with kat and going hiking? and elton left to go film with heath or something" i shrugged looking down at my phone to check the time.
"yo y/n" corey yelled from the kitchen.
"what's up papa gunther"
"sam wants the whole house to play midnight hide and seek tonight. you down?"
"hell yeah i am! count me in yo im gonna win like always" i yelled back looking over at devyn who was on her phone.
"are you gonna stay and play the game with us?"
"i wish but i have plans with some other friends but good luck! im rooting for you" she said winking at me. "better squash those boys and show them who's the best".
i laughed, "thanks dev! glad someone in this house knows who's the best at all these games and challenges they come up with"

-time skip to when everyone is gathered at home-

everyone was home and was getting ready to play the game of hide and seek as sam was explaining all the rules to us. we had sam, elton, corey, brennen, colby and i playing the game.
"nothing is off limits in our property" sam explains as everyone is turning off the lights one by one.
"alright guys, im going outside and im counting to three minutes and then im going back in" sam says as he walks out the door. as soon as the door shuts, everyone scrambles to find their hiding spots. as i'm looking around, something or someone grabbed my hand.
"babe you scared me" i whisper yelled, lightly hitting colby on the arm.
"sorry babe ahaha, come on let's go find a hiding spot" he says pulling you in the direction of the living room.
"colbs im gonna hide in here" i whispered, pointing in the cabinet under the bar.
"you sure you'll be alright? it's kind of cramped in there and i know how you get" colby said, worried.
"it'll be fine. i'll be okay, i promise. just go and find your hiding spot so that you don't get found" i replied, waving him off. colby nods and runs off in the direction of the kitchen and i hear the back door open and close, signaling that colby went outside. i slowly bent down and slid into the cabinet, closing the door as i turned on the camera.
"okay guys, so im currently sitting in a cabinet underneath the bar and im really hoping this game goes by quickly because i haven't even been here a minute and it's already getting hot and stuffy in here" i whispered, talking to the camera. i turned the camera off and tried to steady my breath as i noticed my heart beating faster. "it's ok y/n, just breathe. you'll be fine, the walls are not going to cram you in here. just, deep breaths" i whispered, trying to calm myself down. after about a minute of waiting, i hear the front door open. "ready or not, here i come" sam yells into the house.