you're the one

hey guys! i'm back for a little bit, so whenever i have time, i will be writing :D

also, requests are still open so feel free to send me a message or comment any ideas!

y/n's pov

i sighed as i plopped myself on the couch. i had just gotten home from work and sat down for the first time in 9 hours. "being a waitress sucks, i really need to find a new job" i said to myself as i peeled off my jacket. "y/n? is that you?" i heard a voice through the house. "yeah it's me" i said as i looked toward the staircase, knowing exactly who that voice belonged to. i smiled as i felt his arms around my shoulders. he kissed the back of my head as he laced his fingers through mine. "how's my favorite girl doing" he asked. "tired, work was shit, but at least you're here with me". he smiled as he kissed my cheek. "how was my favorite blondie" i smiled as he walked over and sat next to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "filmed a couple videos with colby and elton, edited, but missed you all day today" he said smiling at me. "i love you babe" he said placing his hands gently under my chin, lifting my head up to face him. "i love you too" i replied, softly placing my lips on his.

my name is y/n taylor, younger sister of brennen taylor. i have been dating sam for the past two years. i loved sam, i did. but what no one else knows is that i stopped loving him one year ago. why? because i fell in love with someone else. and that someone else is the one and only, colby brock.

this feeling i had, deep down, was killing me slowly. i tried everything to crush my feelings for colby, but as each day passed where i tried to ignore those feelings, the more my feelings grew, and the more i fell out of love with sam. i knew i had to tell someone or do something because this feeling was eating me alive, so i turned to the only person i could probably ever talk to about this. brennen.

i gently placed my hands on sam's face, pulling away from the kiss. "i'm gonna go see brennen. it's been a while, so he's probably dying to see his favorite sister" i said, intertwining my fingers with sam's. "okay, but hurry back. i miss you already" sam said, winking. i giggled and kissed his cheek. "don't miss me too much, lover boy". i stood up and ran up the stairs to change out of my work clothes. throwing on sam's hoodie and a pair of leggings, i walked over to my mirror. i took a deep breath as i slipped on my white vans, grabbed my keys and wallet, and walked downstairs. "bye babe" i yelled, as i opened the front door. "bye y/n" sam yelled back from the living room. i closed the door behind me and proceeded to drive the 20 min journey to brennen's house. the car ride consisted of me juggling back and forth of whether i should talk to brennen, or even go to brennen's house. everything was in my mind, and i was lost in a sea full of my own thoughts. but soon enough, i was parked in front of brennen's house and found myself preparing for the worst outcome. each step i took up his stairs grew heavier and heavier as i quickly started to regret my decision. but i found myself knocking on his door, waiting for who even knows what. not even 10 seconds later, the door swung open, but to my surprise it wasn't brennen.

"y/n!" i heard a familiar voice, the voice. it was him.

"hi colby!" i quickly replied, replacing my low face with a smile, embracing him in a hug. wrapping my arms around his neck, i inhaled his scent. he was undeniably irresistible. when his arms wrapped around my waist, it felt like it was meant to be. i could be in that single position forever, but i was snapped out of my thoughts when brennen came out of the living room. "baby taylor" he yelled with a smile as colby and i pulled away from our hug. the loss of contact saddened me, but i couldn't show it. brennen gave me a quick hug and continued talking, but i zoned out, focused on the tingly feeling that colby left behind. his intoxicating smell, his deep, icy blue eyes that made my legs melt, his soft hair, swept to the side and held in the exact position he liked with a black beanie. the way he smiled at me. he was perfect in every way, shape, and form. i was snapped out of my thoughts when brennen snapped his fingers in front of my face. "earth to baby taylor" brennen said as i came snapped back into reality. "sorry" i blushed as colby laughed at me. "okay, well like i said earlier, when you weren't listening, colby's headed out" brennen said as waved his hand in front of me. "oh, okay. bye colby! i'll see you back at the house?" i asked as colby stepped out the door. "yeah i'll see you tonight" he replied, doing a "bro handshake" with brennen. he waved back at me one last time before closing the door. i sighed as i followed brennen into the living room, unsure of whether i was ready to pour out everything or not.