no more

this is a little bit of a sad/emotional imagine! but i still hope you enjoy!

y/n's pov

"anyway, i hope you guys enjoyed today's video and i'll see you guys next time! bye!" i said, as i turned off the camera. i sighed as i pulled out the memory card from my camera and placed it into my laptop, preparing myself for the hours of editing ahead of me. "y/n?" i heard my brother call me from downstairs. "yeah, what's up" i replied, closing my laptop. "can you come down here and help me film something really quick, please". i sigh. "fine, i'm coming". i drag myself out of bed and force myself downstairs. "what do you want david" i ask, seeing him holding a blanket and camera in his hands. "fuck that, i'm definitely not doing that" i say, shaking my head. "pleaseeeeeeeeee, i promise it's nothing bad" he begs, giving me puppy dog eyes. "ugh fine, but if it kills me, i'm gonna come back to haunt you for the rest of your life" david laughs, "okay okay, now just lay down and cover your eyes".

if you couldn't tell already, my brother is david dobrik, and i'm his younger sister, y/n dobrik. yes, i have my own channel and i'm fairly successful in the youtube/social media industry. although my life may seem all bright and peachy, none of it is true. me and david had a rough childhood and the second david turned 18, he pulled us out of our "home" and we moved to LA. he's my family, and i love him to death, even though sometimes the shit he does is ridiculous. he's had my back since we were kids and i'm glad he's my brother. other than david, i don't really have anyone else, except one other person. colby brock. we've been dating for almost 3 years, but as for the last 6 months of our relationship, he's been on tour with sam, brennen, and elton. not only is my boyfriend not around, my life has been a mess recently. i've shut people out, i rarely go out, i'm just not as happy as i used to be. the bright, happy, y/n dobrik disappeared. she didn't exist anymore. i just wish colby was around, but he's not coming back from tour for another 4 months, so until then, my room is my only comfort.

"david, i swear on my life that i will kill you if anything happens to me" i yell as he covers my face with the blanket. all i hear is david laughing as i hear shuffling in the background. "david, if it's a spider or a snake i'm literally gonna destroy you" i yell out. "y/n just stay still" i hear david reply in between laughs. i suddenly feel something grab my hand and i scream. "fuck what is that, something grabbed me, david" i pull my hand back, but then i hear it. "hi babygirl". no, it can't be. i can feel tears forming in my eyes as i pull the blanket down and am face to face with colby. i don't waste another second as i cling onto him. wrapping my arms and legs around his neck and waist as i sob into his shoulder. "david i hate you and love you" i say in between sobs. i tighten my grip around colby, afraid that he's gonna disappear again. "hey, i'm here" i hear colby softly say. "i missed you b" i say, looking at his face. he places his hand on my cheek, "i missed you too y/n" he gives me a quick kiss before pulling me back into a hug, rubbing his hand on my back. "how are you even here? you weren't supposed to be back for another 4 months?" i ask, wiping the tears from my cheeks. "well.." colby starts, looking up at david. "i knew you weren't feeling your best and yours and colby's 3 year anniversary was coming up, so as your brother, who loves you very much, i decided to bring him home a little bit early to surprise you" david says, smiling at me. "thank you david" i say, standing up and giving him a hug. "anything for you y/n" he smiles and leaves me and colby to catch up. we head up to my room and laid in bed together, reminiscing on the last 6 months. "when do you go back to finish tour?" i ask, intertwining my fingers with his. "i'm not going back" he replies. "what do you mean you're not going back?" i ask, sitting up. "there's still 14 stops left on this tour and it's emotionally draining for me" he starts, looking up at me. "i love my fans, i do. the amount of love and support, it's absolutely amazing. but it's too much for me y/n" he sighs, looking down at his fingers. "hey, it's okay. i get it, i do. it's all too much for one person" i say, laying back down next to him. "let's not do that ever again. no more" i hear him say, kissing my head. "no more what?" "spending time apart. i love you too much to not be around you for months on end. it feels like i can't breathe without you" he says. i laugh, "you're too cheesy colby". "i guess i am" he replies, laughing along with me. "but i can't say that i don't agree with you because i do. being apart from you for so long killed me. even though we texted, called, facetimed almost every single day, it just wasn't enough. physically being apart from you? it was painful and draining for me" he sighed, pulling me closer to him. "i know babe but i'm here now. but i do have something to ask you y/n". i looked up at him, signaling him to go on. "what's been going on with you? liza and kristen have told me that you pushed them out. same with everyone else. babygirl, i know it's been hard, but i know something's wrong. no matter how hard you try and keep it from everyone, you can't hide it from me". i sigh, "honestly, i don't even know. it was such a random thing, but i've just been overwhelmed with the idea that everyone is gonna leave me. i don't even know what triggered it. i'm just so emotionally unstable and you know as a kid i didn't ever feel like anyone loved me other than david, but it's hard. i just push people out because i know that if i push them out, then it would hurt me less knowing that one day they are gonna leave me just like everyone else did in my life. i'm just, i don't know, i feel broken colby. like nothing is worth it for me anymore, except you. you and david. you both bring me life, one of the very few people in my life that mean so much to me. i just didn't want to hurt anyone when they got too close and i didn't want to get hurt, so i end up pushing them away". a tear falls from my eyes as colby wipes it away. "baby, you know that everyone here cares about you. they know you even better than you may even think. liza and kristen, they're worried about you, and they never stopped caring. they texted me almost everyday wondering how you were doing because they knew you were only talking to me. you mean the world to me, to david, and to everyone else. you are not worthless, you are not broken. you have everyone here that love you and want to help. but you have to let them" he rubs my shoulders as he turns me to face him. "promise me that you won't shut people out out of fear that they're gonna turn their backs on you because these people that are around you? they love you too much to do that". "i promise" i reply, kissing his cheek. "thank you colbs. i love you so much". "i love you too y/n".

this was a little bit short, but i still hope you guys liked it!

please comment or send me a message with some ideas/requests! help ya girl out because i'm running out of ideas :-(

okay, thanks for reading, and i promise to try and update soon!