kidnapped

similar to the first imagine, this is based off the video where devyn pranks corey! but of course you're taking place of devyn and colby is taking place of corey! hope you enjoy :-))

y/n's pov

i was up in colby's room waiting for him, elton, sam, and corey to get home so that we could go on a walk. they had all gone out to watch a movie and were coming back home. beep beep, i heard my phone go off signaling a text. "we'll be home in 15 minutes" colby sent me. i looked over at the clock, 7:38 pm. "hm i wonder if i should prank colby and the boys, im gonna go hide" i said to myself, smiling. i ran to the bathroom to do my business because knowing me i'm gonna have to pee in the middle of hiding (does that happen to anyone else while they're playing hide and seek ???? bc it always happens to me smh) and then ran downstairs. i walked around the kitchen and the living room, turning off all the lights, until i decided to hide in one of the open cabinets underneath the stairs. i chuckled to myself as i slid inside and waited for the boys to get home. about 5 mins later, i saw sam's car roll into the driveway. "let the games begin" i whispered as i heard the front door open.

"babe? where are you? i thought we agreed to meet outside" i heard colby yell into the dark house. i heard footsteps run upstairs and open a room.

colby's pov

"babe?" i said while opening the door to my room. empty. "where is she?" i said to myself as i closed the door to my room. "y/n? babe, where are you?" i said as i opened sam's door. again, it was empty. maybe she's downstairs? i thought in my head. i ran my fingers through my hair, as i ran back down the stairs. both the kitchen and living room lights were off. "what in the world is happening" i said i ran back outside to where the other boys were waiting. "guys i can't find y/n" i said, slowly starting to get worried. "what do you mean you can't find her?" sam asked, clearly as confused as i was. "i just checked upstairs and she wasn't in my room or your room, and all the lights downstairs are off. i can't find her anywhere" i said as my worries were starting to grow. "have you tried calling her?" corey asked. "no, but i'm gonna do that right now" i said, pulling out my phone. i unlocked my phone and dialed y/n's number. it started to ring, but went to voicemail. "why isn't she picking up?" i said, the panic in my voice rising. "colby, calm down. she's probably hiding or something, just try calling her again" elton said, looking down at his phone.

y/n's pov

colby had left the front door open as i heard him run throughout the house. colby had tried calling me, but i had my phone on silent and ignored his call. i was giggling when i decided to text elton because he didn't seem too concerned that i was missing. "i'm hiding sshhh " i sent. i waited for elton to respond as i tried to listen to the conversation outside. "come on, let's go look inside" i heard corey say as they came into the house. i saw sam walk in the direction of the living room and walked past where i was hiding. i held my breath as he looked right at me, but then walked away. "can they not see me?" i thought as he left the room. i smiled to myself, thanking myself at finding a good spot. then i saw corey come from the other direction that sam came in from. he walked over to the couch and turned around and looked over to where i was hiding. "y/n where are you?" i heard corey yell as he walked toward the kitchen. i looked back at my phone to see that elton had replied, "yah i figured. you have him real good". i laughed as i typed back, "lmao they've walked passed me so many times". i locked my phone and waited as i heard them continuously calling out my name. "i hope you have a camera" elton replied. "damn, i should've brought one with me" i thought. "i dont, ugh" i replied. seconds later i get a text back, "noob". i laughed as we planned out the rest of the prank.

colby's pov

i was running through the house and eventually got to the pool, looking around the shed and the famous circa spot, but couldn't find y/n anywhere. i was starting to lose my mind as no one was able to find her nor did anyone know where she was. i kept calling her phone, but she wouldn't pick up. elton started filming but i was too focused on finding y/n that i could care less. "Y/N!" i yelled as i ran out into the darkness of the street as tears started to form. "is this one of you?" i asked looking at the boys as we had regathered in the backyard. "please tell me that this is one of your pranks and that she's okay" i asked, hoping that one of them would confess, but all of them shook their heads no. "fuck what am i supposed to do?" i said, panicking. my mind was racing at all the possible things that could've happened to her. "do i call the cops?" i asked, unlocking my phone, considering calling the police. "no, don't call the cops. you can't call them unless she's been missing for 24 hours" elton says, still holding the camera, walking over to me. "what the fuck am i supposed to do? what do i do?" i pant out, running around every nook and cranny of the backyard. sam and corey were yelling out y/n's name as we searched the backyard, the streets, and the house. i was still in the backyard when i heard a girl's scream from somewhere outside. my eyes went wide as i looked over at sam and elton. "did you guys hear that?" i asked as my panic levels were shooting through the roof. "hear what?" elton asked, walking over to me. "i just heard someone scream" sam says as he and i run over to try and head in the direction of the scream. "colby, try facetiming her" elton says as i start pacing. "dude, i heard a scream, i heard a girl scream. what is going on" i say as i start calling her, tears rolling down my face. i start walking in the direction of the house when someone picks up. "babe? y/n is that you? are you o-" beep beep beep. the call ended. "did she pick up?" sam and elton asked at the same time. "well, she answered. which means she has her phone" elton says as i try and ring her again. "it could've been someone else that answered" i say as i run my fingers through my hair trying to think of something, but my mind was filled with panic and worry.