"A Decade Ago"

She sat under the tree looking at the sky, mesmerizing. She couldn't believe it had happen to her. Sometimes, she could asked herself. What if she'll choose to leave in this world?
But, there's something giving her hope to tell herself not to give up. She was staring at the moon blankly. Her eyes looked like a tired one. Her body was really a mess. There's something pushing her  to give up the problem she is facing right now. But, she must won't. 
      She broke his life; turned into a mess. She thought that her life was the perfect one. Back then, she describes her life as a wonderful but a dangerous one. She finds him even though she was left alone in nowhere where she was told by him that the road is way to infinity.
      She burst out into a loud laugh. Seeing her in her state right now, you, even me can tell she is literally be gone crazy. She remembered all the promises of the only man she fell in-loved in his whole journey in life.
     "I hope you still remember me." She spill out the words that wants to come out in her mouth. "I hope we'll living in this world together, but---." She laughed again. "But, you leave me in times were i can't find any light. In times i cannot see the world anymore. You left when i'm already blind. And still, even you hurt me thrice. I will always catch you, and will wait for you to comeback and be part of my life." She cried silently.