5.Honeymoon or Disaster

The dawn finally arrived with the sun spreading its revernd beams all around. Nandini stirred in her sleep as the sun rays fell on her. Soon she woke up, adjusting her vision. Her eyes fell on Pari and Manik. She smiled on seeing the father-daughter duo. Both of them slept in the same manner on their tummy with their lips slightly parted and looked cute. Pushing her thoughts aside, she got up from the bed carefully not disturbing their sleep. She opened one of her suitcases and took out Karan's photo that she had secretly brought against her mothers agitations of not taking it along.

"Good morning Karan." She said and kissed his picture.

Carefully placing it back, she stood up. As she stood up a huge photo hanging on the wall caught her attention. She immediately guessed that it was of Nidhi.

"She's beautiful." Nandini thought and entered the washroom.

She came out draped in a blue saree with a little work on it.

She went towards Pari and Manik. She was confused whether to wake them or let them sleep. After pondering over her thoughts she decided to wake 'em up.

"Manik" She called out twice. But no use he was sleeping peacefully. She shaked him a bit. On sensing some disturbance Manik turned towards the other side unintentionally grabbing her hand along. Due to this she fell upon him and he woke up with a jerk.

"Uh, I was trying to wake you up but...Uh...I'm sorry."

"It's fine."

Nandini tried getting up but due to misbalance she fell back again. Inorder to support her balance he put his hand over her bare waist. Both of them felt different and looked at each other. This feeling is something which was oblivious too. But Definately this time it was not awkward!

Once they got up, Nandini spoke. "You get ready I'll wake Pari."

"Cool." Saying this he proceeded towards the washroom.

At the breakfast table, Nandini was feeding Pari while Nayonika and a few other relatives were having their breakfast. Just then Manik entered.

One of Manik's cousins said "Good going bro. Both you and bhabhi in matching attires...nicee..."

Everyone laughed this. It was then Manik and Nandini noticed each other. Both of them were wearing blue. They felt a bit embarrased.