15.Hurt💔

Sometimes your love for someone push you to the extent that you end up hurting other people.

Same happened with Manik, he was so blind by the love he had for Bua Dadi that he didn't thought twice before accusing Nandini.

This silly Heart of his, who practically was left just as a pumping organ after Nidhi,  hurted the one who gave him the hope, that it can beat once again!

The Malhotra family were trying to fathom themselves by the recent revelations. Their trance was broken when they saw Nandini leaving from there.

"Bua dadi aaj apne mujhe bohot hurt kiya hai, mujhe aapse se ye umeed nahi thi, aapko pata hai pure ghar mein, me aapse sabse jyada pyaar karta hun, aur aapne...
aap merse badi hai aur me aapki bohot izzat karta hun, isiliye me kuch nahi keh raha, lekin ye baat aap samajh jayiye ki Nandini ab meri patni hai, aur me uske khilaf aur kuch nahi sununga,ye aap jitni jaldi samajhle aapke liye aacha hoga ", hurt was clearly visible from that cold tone of his. The old lady immediately left from there, followed by Raj, leaving behind Nayonika and Manik.

Nayonika went towards the dining table and served the food in a plate.

"Manik I understand that you are very close to bua dadi, even more than me, and what you all did was in anger.... But I hope you know you were wrong.. Very wrong... Without listening you accused Nandini.... Wo iss ghar me sirf tumhare bharose aai hai Manik, agar pyaar nahi karte to kamse kam usse hurt to mat karo. " she handed over the plate to Manik and left from there.

"Agar pyaar nahi karte to kamse kam use hurt to mat karo! " he felt a pang of pain in his heart listening Nayonika's words.

Shit!!.... God what have I done!

Why the f*ck don't I think before saying something!

Why I just can't keep my anger in check! Arghh!!

"Daadi, why did mommy and daddy fight?" Pari asked clutching her teddy bear in her hands.

"Don't worry sweety your mommy and daddy will be normal soon. Let's just leave them alone for some time." Saying this Nayonika took Pari inside.

-

Hurt!
This is what Nandini felt at this moment.

How can he judge me, without even knowing the truth!?

How can he shout on me in front of everyone!?

How can he think that I'll hurt someone whom he loves!?

Aaiyappa, I was so wrong... so damn wrong! What all crap I was thinking from so many days.... Esa kabhi ho hi nahi sakta, because every relation ,be it friendship only , needs Trust, but he don't trust me only.

It was my mistake, I bloody gave him the right to hurt me!

How can this stupid heart again trust someone,leave alone the whole world I was betrayed by my own parents... after Karan I was accused, accused even for the things I had no control on....still it didn't hurt that much!

Karan have never ever doubted on me, aur na hi kabhi kisi ko mujhe hurt karne diya..... I miss you Karan, I miss you so much!

Though she acted all strong infront of everyone and retorted back with same intensity but from inside she had a fragile heart, which needed someone who understands her!

As she closed her eyes, tears which she was holding back from so long, made their way down her cheeks, but before her hands can wipe them off , a handkerchief was held before her. It didn't take much time for her to recognise who was that person. She took the handkerchief and wiped her face, without sparing a glance at him.