ch 2

ch 2

inside my life

I open up my locker, there are a few notebooks on the top self, each labeled clearly in permanent marker. I grab the ones labeled math, reading, science, and one that says: DO NOT TOUCH! that last one is all the personal things. the bell rings. I walk to math. math is upstairs, room 205. miss Elliot is pretty nice, as long as you are good. kids ran around the room. i sit towards that back, that's the key, don't let them notice you. the bullys. they will go after anyone, but, only if they really know you're there. so I stay away. class finally ended. so I went to reading. I groan I hate reading class. I know what you're thinking; but jay,I thought you loved reading! I love reading, but I don't like the class. we barely read! we just sit while some stupid recording plays. and miss McGuire yells all the time and for no reason. next hour, science is the best class I have! then, there's lunch, then, I can talk to Adam, Rory, and Brian. I may be immortal, but I still have friends.

               *******************

I get my lunch and go meet up with Adam. he doesn't say anything, just takes my arm and pulls me to a table with Rory and Brian already sitting. it was in the back

Of course where the bullys couldn't see us. There's a bully named edward. he was flinging food at the back of one kids head. no one did anything about it. that's just the way things were. I looked around for moon, she was here and she knew her past. She was a cheerleader, she was quite popular. As she walked past me I heard Adam saying something to Brian about her, I don't know what it was probably something about her cheerleader uniform, how they shortened  the skirt again. I started to draw her. it was just a small drawing, not very good. when I finished, I talked to Adam about evil butterflies, and how hard they would try to defeat the flying cats. I glance at moon, she is talking to some girl, I then realize she's talking to... Lizzy? Moon nods and Lizzy and her start walking towards me. right at me.