ch 17

I used my magic in put us in the factory. it was a weird place for a base, but I guess Nathaniel likes unicorns and cotton candy. mark, miss nightmare, and the rest of the people (if you can call them people) from mark's insane candy wonderland went crazy with it. bananas where flying left and right, up and down, don't ask where the bananas came from, or how they where flying down, I have no idea. we walked through the factory, holding our weapons ready. it was silent except for our foot steps and mark's creepy friends chewing pink and blue cotton candy. moon jogged up to me, then started walking with me. "hi!" she said to me, giving me a cute smile and a wave. "hello." It came out sounding dull and tired.

tic tock, no more time, it's all gone, they are all gone.

then I heard it, a scream, the scream of someone in pain. pain. it used to be something that only darkest ones understood. I run toward the scream. there is a big glass tank. my firends, humans. are tied together with chains in the middle of the tank. they are up to their necks in a red liquid. I smack my whip against the tank, it slices cleanly through. I cut the ropes.

tic tock, no more time, for you now, you gave up time in the trap.

and then he spoke, my enemy. he said two words, two words that won't happen, "kill him."