ch 12

Rory rolled over. "did we just get kidnapped?" he asks me. he looks down at his chest which was covered in blood from the bullet wound in his arm.Adam had knife still stuck in his leg. Adam got up (with looked pretty hard) and started running (or limping) around aimlessly. Brian got up and looked at me. Adam ran into a wall. Brian's eyes grew wide. he pointed behind me. Nathaniel was standing there. he grinned at me. I lost it. I turned into my darkest one form. the three mortals looked up at me, one scared, one confused, and one excited. though when a dude you've been best firends with not only comes up to you with not only black wings but later sprout bat wings, fangs, and claws...

I reached out with my claws, snarling. Nathaniel moved and I slammed into the wall, creating a dent. cracks spiralled from it. I turned and ran toward him, he moved but I had learned from my mistakes. I changed direction. he ducked to avoid my attack but I kicked his legs out from under him. he fell with a grunt. then he smiled at me. he showed me his wrist, there was some sort of bracelet...    a transporter! I watched as he disappears, leaving me nothing. "coward!" I yelled. pounding my fists into the floor. "that was..." Rory began. "awesome!" Adam yelled. Brian looked as if he was about to cry. Rory didn't seam to think this was awesome. Rory believed in cold, hard, fact. Brian was shy, small, and scared. Adam... will Adam is a lunatic. I slowly changed back to my angelic form. "hey guys." I said. "welcome to my dad's house." just before passing out.