ch 13

I sit inside my mind. I have learned how to go into others and me's mind. I saw a bit of Nathaniel's mind. I had seen a flash of a sign that said, the fluffy unicorn cotton candy factory. I thought about it. I forced my mind to go there. I felt a breeze. I looked up and saw the sign. of course I wasn't really there, it was just my mind, so no one could see me, but I could see them. I walked inside. I was inside the foe's base. but... it was called The Fluffy Unicorn Cotton Candy Factory, though some of the pink unicorns were kind of creepy. I walked into a room filled with people. well... some were people. others were magical creatures, angels, demons, all told by Nathaniel that we were bad people. there was a big stage with three box's with blood red curtains around them. blood... no! I think. don't think about that! I look back to the stage. Nathaniel is walking to the middle of it. everyone is cheering. I want to claw his face. "now." he says. "three people have made uniforms for us. when all of them are reviled I will choose which one is the winner. now first one!" the first curtain dropped showing a boy in a pink bunny suit. he grinned, "they will never see it coming!" the second curtain fell. the boy wore what looked like a superman costume, with mask, cape, leotard, tights, and boots. the last one was blue jeans and a blue jacket with a silver belt. the last one ended up being chosen. I looked up. everyone was looking at something behind me. I looked but saw nothing. they were looking at me.